Authors Note

First and foremost: I am so sorry for not updating in literally close to 10 months.

Good News is that I am going to try and be more active on wattpad, so I will try and update a new chapter asap!

If you have any ideas or prompts you think might flow well or events you would like to see happen, please comment and I will be looking at them!

If you aren't already follow my video editing instagram account @/satricalistic !!!

Here is my explanation for my leave of absence because I know not all of you may have wanted to read it so i'm putting it at the bottom but please do read just so maybe you can get an idea of what my personal life is like :)

In November of 2017 (current date 2/28/18) I attained a Spinal Stress Fracture on L4 and L5 due to hyper extension from dance and softball, and it really threw me off. I was in a huge brace for 6 weeks, and will be attending physical therapy until April of 2018. I was completely out of dance and even had to have alternates learn my spot and they danced instead of me. Seeing that was mentally challenging. However, I am currently a freshman in highschool who's maintaining a 4.0 and who dual athlete on two varsity teams as a freshman, so as you can imagine it is extremely busy because i'm going to state and nationals down in Anaheim California (Disneyland) over spring break when i'm cleared to dance (I cannot wait!) and i'm currently attending softball trainings as well.

So overall through a spinal stress fracture, 2 varsity sports as a freshman, maintaining a 4.0, I have found very little time to update, but as I said I will try and be more consistent with that, but thank you all for sticking with me :) it means a lot that people are still reading and commenting on my first book.

DON'T FORGET to comment any ideas or prompts you would like to see occur!

Thank you,
      BuckyAllen