"Let the guy be, Lol, he just wants a dance. If you don't want him, give him to Sasha or someone." Corey called from the booth.

"Sasha?" The old man mused for a moment, scanning the dark club. His bushy brows raised in excitement when his eyes caught the pin-straight purple locks of a slender woman across the stage. "Oh! That's the other mulatto girl, right?"

"Mulatto?" Lola's features morphed into a terrifying scowl. Her dark eyes narrowed as her jaw twitched from the pressure of clenching it. The man took one instinctive step back. "Did this pasty-ass George Costanza lookin' motherfucker just call me fuckin mulatto?"

The dancer kicked off her platform pumps and hopped down from the stage in one swift motion. "I might not hop off the stage for a twenty, but I'll hop off to kick someone's ass!" She charged for the man, who had turned to walk away. Her manicured claws dug into the collar of his button up shirt and with one forceful yank she sent him propelling backwards. He fell to the ground in a satisfying thud.

"Oh shit." Corey muttered under his breath as he ripped off his headphones and hopped over his booth. He rushed to Lola and immediately fastened her arms behind her. She began to kick at the man, but Corey took a large stride back, pulling the hysterical woman with him.

"You lucky he holdin' me back! You lucky he holdin' me back!"

"Alright, let's cool down. Come on." Corey cooed in her ear as he positioned himself between her and the man. He nudged Lola away from the customer on the ground. He then stretched his heavily inked arms wide to block any attempts for another lunge from the fiery woman.

"And what the fuck is going on here?!" A man's voice came from behind Lola. Without turning, she knew who was behind her. She could picture the man with his leather jacket and wide eyes taking in the scene. She turned around and was proven right. Dean Ambrose stood there exactly as she pictured him, his messy dirty blonde hair curled haphazardly across his forehead, his lips pulled into a lop-sided smile, he was the image of smugness. "You know, Lola it's a strip club, not a beat-the-shit out of our customers club."

"Clever, Dean. Real clever." She adjusted the top half of her body suit, hoping not to give any on-lookers a show they didn't pay for.

"Alright, you naughty girl, time to see the principal." Dean grabbed her forearm and nodded to Corey, signaling for him to console the customer on the ground. He pushed her in front of him and herded her into the even darker hallway in the back. The red lamps overhead made the space seem even smaller than it was. Despite this, Lola knew her way to the office.

She stood before the large black door and crossed her arms over her chest. A cheap brass plate that read "MANAGEMENT" sat at her eye-level. She glanced behind her shoulder and raised a perfectly waxed brow expectantly.

"You gonna open the door for a lady?" She taunted.

She practically heard Dean roll his eyes behind her as he reached forward and pushed the black door open. The sudden exposure to the bright fluorescent room hurt the woman's eyes. She covered her face with her hands instinctively before squinting through them and slowly adjusting to the brightness. The eye pain was one of the reasons Lola preferred working night shifts. When she was done, it would usually still be dark outside instead of the searing pain of daylight in morning shifts.

After a few moments, she was finally able to see the room. She was surprised the small windowless office was in a clean state. Usually the drawers were open, papers and folders haphazardly peeking from within. That would be coupled with paper balls littered the ground, and a plate or two of food left on a chair or the small couch next to the desk. Dean wasn't at the desk that week, so someone must have cleaned up.