01

Jennie wasn't exactly sure how her friends managed to stay that energetic throughout an award show. Sure, she was the one who needed to sleep the most and was the least likely to act stupid but still. There was no way she would be able to pretend right now that she was having fun. They just finished performing and Jennie was exhausted.

Next to her she saw Jisoo grinning at her and she just shook her head and reached for a water bottle. She'd mostly just have to sit and watch now. They were nominated for one award and Winner for another, but the rest was for other artists. Of course she hoped her friends in other groups would get some too, but she wouldn't have to go up there anymore. She just wanted her bed though.

Fireworks went off and Jennie thanked silently all who were responsible for the seating arrangement that they were very far away. This time she didn't have to stand on stage while enduring the explosions and she pitied a little the group that was performing now. There were a lot of fire machines on stage right now and this was only the beginning.

On her other side Lisa was slightly dancing to the song. Jennie always envied her never ending energy - they just performed and Lisa still seemed like she didn't want to sit.

Lisa stopped for a moment when her eyes met Jennie's. "Have some fun", she complained and laughed. "Come on, that's the last show of the year!"

"Thank god", Jennie responded. "They were getting boring."

They were. In the beginning she was still excited, because everything was new. She could see all the groups performing live, was nervous about who'd get which award, felt pretty in her make-up and dress, but it all lost it's newness. She know knew most of the performances already, watched a few too many of Jisoos Inkigayo shows to really be excited about the dances and she realised that anticipating the awards was just too much trouble. Not to mention she realised that she was being filmed pretty much all the time by fans wanting to capture every moment of them. In the beginning they had searched for all the content about themselves but Jennie thought it a bit weird. Especially when they thought she reacted to something she never realized.

Maybe it was better if she looked like nothing interested her. The management didn't want any dating scandals in their early years and being excited only would fuel shippers. She would just be the ice queen persona of the four of them.

BTS had stopped performing now and the MC's were back announcing the next award. The one they were nominated for. Maybe she should go back to paying attention.