i don't know

* Sabre * 

i grabbed my pen and a piece of paper and wrote a note and slid it into shark's locker  walking out of the building back to my house on the lonely street .

* shark * 

* shark * 

the police finally managed to break the door down and the paramedics ran into Sabre's house returning in five minutes with Sabre strapped down to the gurney with a heavily bleeding wrist . i dropped my phone on the ground its screen shattering and i ran up to the unconscious sabre police were trying to hold me back , but i got through their grips . the paramedic asked me if i wanted to ride with sabre . i was hyperventilating , because i was so petrified that sabre had done this to himself .when the ambulance reached the hospital sabre had lost so much blood they gave him a 10% chance of survival . the doctors and nurses had to pry me from sabre's side and drag me into the waiting room .where i sat there with tears in my eyes .  i managed to grab my phone before the ambulance brought us here . i texted nathan and moose .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark * 

 i sat there crying with my phone dead from trying to reach my other friends . i couldn't stop the tears from running down my face . i cried for two hours until a small girl about age six walked up to me .

small girl : why are you crying .

shark : my friend is dying . 

small girl : don't be sad he'll be okay . my mommy and daddy are hurt . a big truck hit our car .

shark : why aren't you sad .

small girl : if mommy's heart doesn't beat like daddy's . sister may says she'll be with the angels .

shark : sister may ?

small girl : she is my caretaker .until mommy wakes up .my name is hope .

shark : my name is Andrew . how old are you you look like a seven year old .

hope : i'm five this November .

shark : i'll be seventeen in January . 

hope : i hope your friend survives .

* shark * 

 as soon as she said that a tear fell down my cheek landing on my hand . then as if time almost stopped everything was frozen .the clocks on the walls stopped at the exact second of midnight and everyone around em stood unmoving like statues of ice . i felt my heart stop beating in my chest and my breath leave my lungs . everything felt cold . i saw Sabre walk out of a room he was almost transparent . he had blood dripping off his arm still and he looked at me with cold blue eyes . he walked to me and sat next to me . he reached out for my hand . passing through mine . he frowned . when he spoke his voice slightly echoed .

Sabre : just let me go .

shark : no , i can't .

Sabre : Andrew come with me .

shark : whats that sound .

Sabre : doctors giving you CPR . 

shark : why me i'm not hurt or dead .

Sabre : I've been watching you for three hours Andrew . your heartbeat was going to fast and your stress level was way too high  . anxiety .

shark : i don't have anxiety .

Sabre : about me .

shark : what did you want to show me .

Sabre : here .

* shark * 

 Sabre took my hand which he could now touch . his hand wasn't cold it was warm . he led me down a hallway into a room where his body was on a table with surgeons and doctors and nurses were trying to keep him alive .his heart beat stopped then kept going then stopped and kept going . he was attached to several machines and his arm was leaking blood onto the operation table as the doctors were trying to fix it back to normal .when his heart stabilized and never stopped for the entire time we were there we left the room and headed back to the waiting room every one still frozen in time . hope was still looking at me with blue eyes . i turned to look at Sabre only to be met by empty air . i felt a searing pain hit me in the back as my eyes jolted open . the doctors around me and hope was crying and sister may was praying . the nurses helped me up onto the chair again and waited until i was okay to stand and brought me back into a room where Sabre was laying . unconscious his eyes shut a faint tear ran down his cheek . he misses me and i miss him ....