Title Drop

Emily sat on the floor of studio A, with her arm around Richelle. She was fine, she just had a sore scalp from how Jacquie yanked her hair, but Emily didn't want to let her out of her sight until it was definitely safe to. Richelle titled her head on Emily's shoulder, questioning how it all got this bad. It seemed like only yesterday she was being dropped by Noah because he was distracted by Jacquie calling him, and now she was being dropped again but by Jacquie!

Jacquie was in the office, locked in, and pacing backwards and forwards. Michelle was outside one door and then Henry at the other. Kate was in the corridor phoning the police because she honestly did not want to risk trying to remove Jacquie from the building, by herself. Ozzy and Kingston had gone to try and find Noah.

Emily looked behind her at Michelle and gave her a smile, then adjusted her position, which made Richelle sit up properly and sigh in exhaustion. She knew why Noah ran off, and didn't blame him for it, but she wanted to know if he was okay. "I hope Ozzy can find him."

Emily nodded, "He'll be somewhere. Don't worry."

Breaking the silence that swept through the studio, Josh and Zara slowly walked in, looking at everyone's faces and trying to work out what had gone on. Josh looked into the office and saw Jacquie who was now sat on the floor with her hands on her head, "Uh, what's happened here?"

Michelle checked the door was locked and then turned to him, bluntly explaining, "Jacquie attacked Noah and Richelle..."

Zara's eyes widened and Josh tried to look surprised, "Are they okay?"

Zara walked over to the door and looked at her best friend, while Michelle explained everything to Josh. Jacquie looked back at her but her eyes were bloodshot from how angry she had gotten. She looked awful. 

Josh and Michelle went over to Richelle, and Michelle told Zara to watch the door. She knew it was locked so there wasn't much of a risk. Zara nodded, but she really wanted to speak to Jacquie and find out her side of the story...  Without raising anyone's attention, she motioned for her to come to the window and Jacquie looked behind her to see if Henry was watching her. He wasn't though, he had his back to the door. Jacquie tried to be as subtle as she could as she stood and went to Zara, trying the door but of course, it was locked.

Zara couldn't help but feel slightly sorry for Jacquie. She looked so upset! What could she have done to deserve being locked in the office?! She wouldn't have attacked Noah and Richelle for no reason, surely... 

Emily and Richelle decided they were going to help look for Noah. They were both too antsy to just sit and wait for him to be found, and Richelle thought she might have a better idea of where to look than the boys. Josh kindly gave Richelle his water as she got up and followed them towards the main entrance to the studio, passing Jacquie who was angrily watching them as they passed.

At the sight of Richelle being unharmed, Jacquie grunted loud enough for Zara to hear through the glass, "Move." 

Zara looked behind her at Richelle and Emily who were now even more eager to leave, then back at Jacquie who was now rummaging through the desk drawers trying to find a spare key. Michelle went to the windows, "Jacquie, sit down!" She didn't know if she could hold her back if she did escape. As Emily and Richelle walked out, Kate walked in and at the sight of Jacquie planning her escape, reassured Michelle that the police were on their way. She then ran downstairs quickly so as soon as the police did arrive, she could direct them where to go.

Zara took a step backwards and Josh stood next to her apprehensively, both of them watching Jacquie frantically throwing things around as she tried to escape. Henry had now turned around also, and was preparing himself for having to hold his door closed.