Trespassing

"So, if you choreograph a solo section for the count of eight that we all do something different, you'll be up to date." Henry told Noah the plan for today's rehearsal and Noah was fully into it. He wanted to prove himself to TNS West, and that he wasn't just there to escape Jacquie, even though... that was a contributing factor.

Noah nodded, "So the section you've just taught me is before we all do something different?"

"Yeah, so just listen to the music a few times and go over it all. Then you're good to go." Henry smiled and Noah thanked him, then put in one earphone so he could start getting on the same level as the rest of TNS West. He left the other earphone out so he could hear if anyone needed him, because once he got into the zone listening to music, it was hard for him to snap out of it again.

Henry was about to go off and check that Richelle was okay with everything she had already learnt, but he noticed Noah's eyes divert to where the entrance to the studio was. Whatever it was he was looking at, it was making him unhappy, and almost... scared?

 Henry turned around and groaned loudly, which made everyone else on TNS West look at the entrance as well

Henry turned around and groaned loudly, which made everyone else on TNS West look at the entrance as well. Blocking the walkway was a herd of technically trained dancers, with the leader of the pack standing conceitedly at the front. 

Michelle rolled her eyes once she noticed them and approached the group of TNS East dancers that had entered. She tried to be as open minded as possible and positively asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

Jacquie took a step forward, intending to intimidate Michelle, and crossed her arms, "How many dancers are on your team?"

Michelle looked behind her at her group of dancers, all of whom were looking confused and concerned. She counted them mentally then turned back to Jacquie, not sure why she was even asking her that question. "9... Why?"

Jacquie chuckled, "Funny, because didn't Miss Kate tell you that you needed to get ten dancers in the next few days, or TNS West is going to be disbanded?" 

How did Jacquie even know that? It had been a private conversation between just Michelle and Kate! 

The news made everyone widen their eyes and look at each other in shock.  Michelle looked at Daniel and Emily who were at the back of the group, wondering if they had anything to do with this, but she realised they couldn't have. She sighed deeply and bowed her head. It was annoying that Jacquie had just told everyone her private business, but at the end of the day, it wasn't a lie. 

"Michelle, is that true?" Piper asked her from behind, but Michelle didn't respond or even look at her, not wanting to break her dance captain's heart.

Jacquie had Michelle right where she wanted her and continued her proposal, "So we're here to audition and give you your tenth member!"

"Wait, no." Emily told her immediately, and there was a second of silence as Jacquie looked her studio head, up and down. Emily shook her head at her, "If one of you goes on TNS West, that means I'll only have 9 dancers, and that will only hurt our team!"