Chapter 16

Monas POV

"Come on Emma!" I pulled Emma's arm to drag her to the staircase to eavesdrop on there conversation.

"This Isn't a good idea." Emma pulled back and walked back to the room.

Fine, if she doesn't want to listen she doesnt have to. I see them on the couch talking. This is the perfect spot because I could hear the and see them when they cant see me.

All I heard so far was Zayn being a sarcastic drama queen about Niall and Liam. They seriously suck at making plans. I already have the best plan.

Now Zayn is talking about he promised if Niall and Liam tryed to take us again he would kill them. Blah Blah.

I stand up and walk down the stairs, all eyes were on me.

"You guys are idiots if you havent thought of a plan, I already thought of one and you guys are the crinimals. Quite pathetic if you ask me." I sit next to Zayn and cross my legs.

"What are you doing down here?" Zayn sounded upset, but I dont care. His morning breath stil

there. I have to try to not pass out.

"Do you want to hear my plan or not?" I snap. I am anoyed with Zayn thinking he could control me. These guys are idiots I cant take them seriously. They all stayed silent while staring at me.

"Thats what I thought, now the plan is to let them take us-" I was interrupted by Zayn, of course this guy never lets me finish.

"Are you kidding me Mona?" Zayn stood up and faced me with his face filled with rage.

"Let me finish Jesus christ boy! You act like I want to be taken by those dingdongs!" I yell back and stand up annoyed.

"Can I finish?" I ask and he doesn't answer again so I sit back and he does the same.

"Zayn dont interrupt the girl wait until she finishes." Louis chuckles. Zayn just rolles his eyes in responce.

"Dont call me girl, as I recall you are the one who couldnt think of a plan that is pretty obvious." I hate being called girl. It makes me feel weak.

"Sorry geez." Louis raised his hands.

"As much as I dont want this, put a tracking devise in me not Emma. She will tell them, she cant lie for shit. We cant tell her the plan either we need her scared and betrayed her reaction needs to be real. Once they take us follow the tracking devise and kill. That easy." I lay back on the couch feeling proud of myself.

"No." Is all Zayn says.

"Excuse me?" I lift my eyebrow at him.

"Letting them take you is not an option." Zayn looks to me, he is the most serious I have ever seen him.

"Do you have anyother plans?" I stand my ground and look him in the eyes and give my 'Dont mess with me' look.

"What of we go into the house and it is highly guarded and we get killed and they hurt you guys, did you think of that?"

"No," I frown for awile then smile thinking of another plan.

"Guys, we can let them take us then you guys could act like your cool with eachother get on thier good side then kill them. Put in a tracking devise just in case."

"Mona! Thats not a bad idea." Harry rubs his chin with his pointer finger and thumb.

"It probobly wont work!" Zayn interjected yelling.

"No plan your 100% sure if it will work." Louis calmly stated.

"Plus, Liam and Niall are the most idiotic block heads I have ever meet. Plus they are psycho, they will fall for it." I state the obvious and smirk.

"Fine! Dont say I didnt warn you guys!" Zayn gets off of the couch and stomps to the room. Drama king.

"What crawled up his booty and died." I mumble. "Well I guess the meeting is done call Niall and Liam get on thier good side. Ask them to come back so you guys can 'Share'." I used air quotes.

-------

(A/N)

Sorry this chapter was very short, I just wanted to show the plan the next chapterwill be longer, maby.