*eight

I won't back down by Johnny Cash
lisa's p.o.v

i woke up to the sound of yelling and glass shattering. i shot up out of bed and ran to the front room to see justin and keith yelling.

"YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT OKAY?!" Keith yelled. "SO WHAT I FELL ASLEEP NEXT TO HER?! IT'S NOT LIKE I SCREWED HER! BUT GUESS WHAT I'VE DONE THAT MANY TIMES BEFORE TOO!" Justin yelled back.

Once the words left justin's mouth it sent keith over the edge and he hit justin. they started throwing punches and i threw a vase hitting keith in the back.

they pulled back finally seeing me. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled pointing to the door. "Who in the fuck do you think you're yelling at bitch?!" keith yelled taking a step towards me.

"You! so get the fuck out of my house you dumb bastard!" i yelled back. i was tired of backing down and getting my ass kicked. "you're a stupid little bitch!" he said coming at me and lifting his hand. "Don't you dare hit me!" i said pushing him. "And if i do what are you gonna do about it?" he said smirking.

"I'll call Nick." i threatened. "What makes you think i'm afraid of that pig?" he said stepping up again. "Then i'll call John." i watched justin stiffen up at my brothers name.

"And what make you think i'm afraid of your fat ass brother? you're mine bitch!" he said grabbing my arms. "I'm glad you said that keith. 'cause i've been wonderin' an awful long time if you were scared or not." John spoke from the doorway. he was 6'4" and really strong. he was almost too tall to fit through the door.

"Now I strongly suggest you let go of my babysister before i kill your ass." john had an accent that made him sound kinda southern. "I-I just-" "You-You what? SPEAK THE FUCK UP!" He was pissed. keith let go of me and backed up.

"Nothing? No excuse this time? Let me be perfectly fucking clear this time. I tried to kill a man before and i ain't afraid to again. Except this time I'll succeed and nobody'll miss your ass." John said stepping inside. "Now i believe my sister told your ass to leave so get the fuck out." john demanded and keith took off running.

"Hey bubba." i spoke. "Hey babygirl, jason." he nodded. "Got any beer?" he asked. "In the fridge." i nodded toward the kitchen. "Want one sis? jason?" he went to the fridge. "I'll stick with whiskey." i answered and he looked at jason. "Yeah I'll take one." justin answered

justin's p.o.v

John handed lisa a bottle of whiskey and me a beer and we all sat down in the front room. "so when did you get out?" i asked. "two days before my dad got arrested. I'm the one who kicked his ass and saved lisa." he spat.

"I hate knowing i wasn't here for her." i stated. "Yeah well that's your fault." he looked at me pissed. "John! Don't be that way." Lisa scolded. "No, he's right. that is my fault." i said. "Jason wants me to go to California with him." she changed the subject.

"Go. Get out of here. You need it. As a matter of fact, let me see your wrist lisa." John demanded. "Why?" she complained. "Let. Me. See. Them." he locked his jaw. "No." she argued. "Lisa Danielle Dales! Let me see your goddamn wrist!" he threw his beer and i jumped up.

"That ain't too smart boy. Sit your ass back down." he said still looking at lisa. "No." i refused. "What is it with you both telling me no. One way or another it will happen." he said standing up and pushing me back down grabbing lisa's wrist.

He pulled up he sleeves to see scars past her elbow. apperantly she only showed me some. "How far?" He asked and a tear slipped down my cheek. "How far lisa?" he pressed. she stood up and pulled off her sweater revealing more cuts and a black undershirt. "Is this all?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Where?" he asked. she lifted up her undershirt showing bruises and a cut acrossed her stomache. "That it?" he asked and she nodded sitting back down. "Lili, it won't bring him back. You know that. It won't change the past." he said crouching to be eye level to her. "It stops the hurt. It stops it all." she whispered.

"But not forever! The pain is still there! It's just like getting high, you want more. The high goes away and then you want more. Eventually that's not enough so you go for something more. I don't know how bad you hurt sis, but this only helps for a little then you need more. Please, Lis, please I'm begging you, stop." he started tearing up.

Lisa was all he had left. Lisa stood up and went to the kitchen and brought a beer and something else and held both to john. he grabbed the beer and opened his free hand and she dropped a razor blade in it.

"i want you to keep it as a reminder that you're the reason i stopped." she stated. three hours later john left and lisa started packing. "you sure you wanna go? you don't have to." i said. "John was right justin. i need this." she sighed.

"I'm gonna go to the hotel tonight and get all my stuf gathered and then I'll come get you when its time to go okay?" i grabbed her shoulders. "Kay." lisa doesn't say 'kay'. "what's wrong li?" i asked. "Nothing. I just can't believe i'm finally leaving"

I'm also writing another. sorry it took so long. my wattpad is being stupid