"I can agree with that." Draco chucked, smirking at Hermione who was blushing. Harry glared at Draco, which made him wipe the smile off his face.

"All I know, is we won't be light on the stock of firewhiskey." Blaise added with a wink.

"Oh Merlin, remember fifth year when Draco had a drinking habit and used to down like five glasses of firewhiskey a day?" Pansy recalled, Draco's eyes widening from being exposed.

"I thought we agreed to not talk about that." Draco growled. "If you want to embarrass each other. I'll tell them about the time I wouldn't sleep with you, so you went slept with Crabbe and Goyle at the same time."

"That's bloody disgusting!" Ginny spat, cringing. "Who would have shagged both Crabbe and Goyle!?"

The happy faces on Draco, Blaise, and Pansy dropped and Draco immediately felt regret for bringing the two late Slytherin's up. All three of them fell silent, morning the loss of their two best friends. They were Draco's best friends since before first year, and even the thought of them being killed in the war made him sick.

Pansy and Blaise could tell Draco grew disturbed, and his face grew green. He began shifting in his seat uncomfortably, before jolting out of it and heading for the bathroom to collect himself before he broke down in front of everyone. He missed his best friends, all he wanted was his two goons back that he loved. Sure Blaise was great, but he was friends with them for nearly ten years, he felt like a part of his soul was ripped out when they were killed in the war.

Hermione frowned and assumed what it was about. She was going to get up, but sat back down once Blaise shook his head. She knew to leave him alone to get a breath of fresh air. Poor Draco.

"So, what time does the party start?" Ginny awkwardly asked, trying as hard as she could to break the ice.

Pansy cleared her throat and shook the nasty thoughts out of her head. "Seven, goes until whenever you feel like. Although, most end up passing out anyways so probably not until tomorrow if you drink like us Slytherin."

"I've never drank an ounce of alcohol in my life." Ginny replied, nudging Harry. "Right, Harry?"

He coughed and nodded. "Mm yeah, haha, no alcohol!" He shakingly replied with his voice an octave higher than usual. Liar!

Ginny gasped and scowled at him. "When did you drink? How come you never told me!?" She asked angrily, all of them lowering their positions in their seats.

"Fred helped me out in the war, he saw I was stressed trying to find the horocrux's with Ron and Hermione, so he sent me off with loads of firewhiskey."

She turned to Hermione shocked. Hermione grew pink. "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!" She raised her voice in disbelief.

Hermione crosses her arms and huffed. "I might have, what's it to you?" She spat, Ginny giving her a deathly glare in return.

Blaise turned to the doors of the great hall once again, which he'd done every few minutes that Draco was missing. It was this time where he finally caught an eye full of platinum blonde hair. "Guys, Draco's coming back." He interrupted , as they turned their heads to see he was smiling. A fake smile if they knew one.

"Sorry, I just had to take a moment." Draco apologized after taking a seat. He put his arms around Hermione for comfort.

"It's fine, we all understand." Replied Hermione.