~2~Wish You Were Here

{Smol A/N- Ya like the title Kazoo?}

"Katsuki, wake up honey." Katsuki's mother stood over him, trying her best to shake him awake. After the Izuku 'incident' Katsuki was like a deflated balloon, his actions held much more thought, but became sloppier. The guilt kept dragging him down, he had seen midoriya that night at the river. It was right after his mother told him about what happened to inko. She was working late and had only found out that day, she knew her son liked to 'tease' Izuku so she woke him up to let him know of inko's passing, and to tell him to go easy on him for now, keep out of his way, help him if he needs it.

But that of course never happened. He was on the way to Izuku's house—mostly out of guilt—when he stepped out onto that bridge and left everyone forever. It had been almost a year since Izuku's passing, but the guilt pounded into him every day. In his old school, he felt trapped. He was seen as a sort of animal. Everyone knew Katsuki was the last person from school to talk to him, they knew about the bullying. Some people didn't even care about Izuku's suicide, they just wanted to blame him for something. He was weak and vulnerable, they knew he wouldn't hurt them, so they sprung into action. He deserved it. He deserved it all. The remarks, the—very limited in kacchan's opinion—abuse, the discrimination. Everything.

He tried to continue on with his life, a killer at the age of 14. He got into UA. Except he wasn't as excited as he should've been. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Katsuki, and he started to wonder if this is how deku felt.

He managed to successfully drag himself out of bed, planting his feet on the floor and hoisting himself onto his legs. He basically dragged his body over to the bathroom to shower and do his business. He wasn't hungry but he ate a small piece of toast so his mother wouldn't worry. After that he brushed his teeth and left, he wasn't walking to school, not yet, he still had a least 20 minutes. No, he went to the bridge, the same bridge Izuku threw his life away on. After he saw him jump, he rushed into the waters, splashing everywhere, alas, in the midnight sky he couldn't find him. He called the police and they took his statement. The body was never found.

At least it was a nice view, at least a moonlit, graceful scenery as his last pictures. But the bridge was different today. Today, there was someone else on it. Katsuki would usually brush it off as someone killing time, but as he spotted the paper in his hand, and the bags perched under his eyes, those thoughts started to flip over completely. The small boy leaned closer to the edge and Katsuki jumped into action immediately. "HEY STOP THAT RIGHT NOW YOU HEAR ME??" The kid looked startled as kacchan almost dragged him away from the bridge. "Hey, what are you doing?? Get off me!" The kid shouted, confused and obviously scared. "WHATEVER YOU'RE THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY FOR ITS NOT WORTH IT!!" Katsuki screamed back and the kid become even more baffled. "What, no wait you thought I was?- hell no dude I was sketching the river for my arts assessment, it's due today." Oh. Well now he felt stupid. Kacchan let go of the boy's collar and apologised quickly. It was safe to say, Katsuki was just a teensy bit paranoid.

Katsuki soon arrived at school, late as usual despite leaving at an ungodly time. "Katsuki, you're late again, take your seat." Aizawa greeted him as he walked through the door, Katsuki only nodded, wordlessly taking his seat. The lesson was long and boring, there was no practical or training today. At lunch Katsuki just sat at his desk, he'd forgotten his lunch but that didn't bother him much, he stared out the window, observing the clouds. Ururaka came up to him, he tried to become friends with her and iida, even todoroki, who he could barely stand. If he were still here, he would've been friends with them...wouldn't he?

"Hey bakugo, where's your lunch?" She was bright and bubbly as always. "I forgot it again."
"Again?" Iida piped up behind her. "This is the 5th time, how do you keep forgetting, and why do you never show up on time?" Iida started his lecturing, robot hands already moving rapidly. "I was doing more important things." Like staring at a bridge wondering how much of a terrible person he was...yeah, important. "Doing what?" Ururaka cut in.
"You wouldn't understand." Katsuki answered.
"Try me."
"I can't tell you...just know it's important to me. End of conversation."
"Wait just a minute bakugo." But Katsuki was already up and out of his seat, making his way to the door, until.