Chapter 16

La'Shea Pov

I get home and my dad is laying on the couch in some basketball shorts but no shirt. Glad Trina ghetto ass aint here, she'd be all on that.

"Hey baby girl how was school today" He asked not even looking my way

"Alright I guess, hey dad I gotta go. Im goin to the mall with Trina, Shanell and Jay to find something to wear to this party tonight."

"Well I like how you aint asking, you telling me you going" he said sitting up on the couch

"Daddy.....can I pleaseeeeeeeeeeee go to this party tonight" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes and jumping on his lap. Yes I know im seventeen but you never to big or old to sit on yo daddy lap.

"Girl getcho ass up, you too damn old and big for that" He said tickling me

"I am not, and dont care if i was forty years old I'd still sit on yo lap" I said trying to catch my breath.

"That's just sad, but have fun baby. Do you need money for the mall?" He asked going in his pocket reaching for his wallet.

"Well I dont need any, but who am I to say no to free money" I told him

"Whatever, Here take my black card, and get whatever you need Shea. You hear that? Need!" He said handing me the card and laying back down

"Oh word? Turn the fuck up!!" I yelled running up the stairs.

"You better watch yo muhhfuckin' mouth in my house!" My dad yelled

I get upstairs and put my phone on the charger and went at took a quick wash up because it was already 3:30 and they gone be here by 4 o'clock. After I finished I put on some baby lotion and put on my matching bra and panties. I went to my closet and pulled out my camo booty shorts my boss bitch half v-neck shirt. I wasnt sure bout the shoes so I ran downstairs to ask my dad.

"hey daddy, what do you think?" I asked looking down at my outfit

"I think yhu need to put some damn clothes on." He said frowning

"Daddy, no, for real, what do you think?" I asked again. Cause I be damned if I change my clothes.

"I am for real" He said then I gave him the look. " I think that your Timberland boots would look alright with what you got on" He said. I smiled then went back upstairs.

After I finished putting on my clothes I put on some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I left my hair curly cause imma flatiron it tonight before the party. After looked at my phone and it was 3:56. I grabbed my phone, coach bag and keys. As I was walking to the kitchen to get something to snack on the doorbell rung.

"Sheaaaaa! The doorbell ringing!" He yelled

"Dad you right there! Cant you get it?" I yelled back struggling to reach the poptarts on the second shelf in the cabinet.

"Shea you lazy" My dad said. So im guessing he gone get the door. Next thing you know I hear people laughing. I turn around seeing Shanell, Jay, Trina and my dad laughing at me.

"So yall can sit there and laugh  but wont help out?" I said still reaching for the box. My dad walked off and layed back on the couch....ole mean ass.

"Okay ma imma get it for you" Jay said then he came up behind me and put one hand around my waist and got the box down with the other one. "That was a true fat kid moment" Jay said making Trina and Shanell laugh

"Whatever, yall some fake ass friends" I said smirkin. As soon as I got my pop tart out Jay ole greedy ass bit my pop tart.

"Boy on know where yo mouth been" I said giving him the stank face