Chapter 14: Who is this?

Bendy's pov.

We were flying for hours. They were going slow because I couldn't keep up. My wing's were hurting and my vision started to fade to black. I fell to the ground holding my wound. I started coughing and they quickly flew over to me. Is this how I die? Dark picked me up and they flew quickly to Jack's house. I was struggling to stay awake. We reached the house and Anti knocked on the door. I saw Jack opened the door. Anti grabbed Jack and said, "We need help!! Bendy got shot!". Jack grabbed me and put me down. He ran somewhere and came back with a first aid kit. I saw someone come down the stairs. He looked like Dark so I'm guessing he's Mark. "Jack who is this?" Mark asked. "This is Bendy..." Jack said. Mark looked scared. "Don't worry Bendy he's all bark and no bite..." Dark said. I smiled. Mark seemed to ease a bit. There was a knock on the door and Mark went to open it. I saw a red straw. Cuphead's here. Mark brought Cuphead here and he hugged me. I pushed him off. "You mother fucker..." I said slapping him. Dark and Anti put Mark and Jack behind them. I grabbed Cup and walked out. I threw Cup into the tree. "You tried to kill Anti and instead you shot me... you said you loved me..." I said. "Bendy I-" I cut him off. "Don't start with this bullshit. You called me a monster, attacked me, I tried to make you feel better but you slapped me and then you said you loved me... well I wish Joey killed me when he was choking me because I wouldn't have to deal with you!!!!" I yelled. Tears fell down my face and my wings came out. "I wish your boss took your souls when he had the chance..." I said running off. I ran to the forest and sat in a tree. I was choking on my tears of hatred and frustration. I started to sing a song. (Play song)

Bendy:
I'm gonna love
You until you hate me
I'm gonna show you
What's really crazy
You should've known better
Than to mess with me harder
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you
Like a black widow, baby
This twisted cat and mouse game
Always starts the same
First we're both down to play
Then somehow you go astray
We went from noting to something
Liking to loving
It was us against the world and now we're just fucking
It's like I loved you so much,
Now I just hate you
Feeling stupid for all the time
That I gave you
I wanted all or nothing for us
Not a single place in between
By me beliving what you say
That you never mean
Like it will last forever,
But now forever ain't as long
If it wasn't for you
I wouldn't be stuck singing
This song
You were different from my last
But now you got it mirrored
And as it all plays out
I see it couldn't be clearer
You used to be thirsty for me
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web
Web that you weave
So baby, now rest in peace
I'm gonna love you
Until you hate me
And I'm gonna show you
What's really crazy
You should've known better
Than to mess with me harder
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you
Like a black widow, baby
I'm gonna love you until it hurts
Just to get you
I'm doing whatever works
You ain't never met nobody
That's gonna do ya how I do ya
And I'll bring you to your knees
Praise Jesus, hallelujah!
I'mma make you beg for it
Plead for it
'Til you feel like you breathe for it
'Til you do any and everything for it
I want you to fiend for it
Wake up and dream for it
'Till it's got you gasping for air
And you lean forward
'Till they have a CAT scan to
Check on your mind
On it (on it, on it)
Now it's me time, believe that
If it's yours and you want it
I want it, promise I need that
'Till I'm everywhere that you be at
I can't fall back, go quick
Cause this here is fatal attraction
So I take it all or I don't want shh
You used to be thirsty for me
But now you wanna be set free
This is the web
Web that you weave
So baby, now rest in peace
I'm gonna love you
Until you hate me
And I'm gonna show you
What's really crazy
You should've known better
Than to mess with me harder
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you
Like a black widow, baby

The song ended and I did a back flip and landed on my feet. I did a walking hand stand and then did a somersault. I did a cart wheel and did the splits. I stood up. "God damn it..." I muttered. I heard a noise in the bush and see the group come out. "Bendy that was impressive.." Dark told me. I was completely embarrassed. My face blushed so hard right now. Cup wrapped an arm around me and I blushed harder. He kissed my cheek and I blushed even harder. "Fuck you... you dick..." I told him. He acted all hurt. "How rude..." he spat and laughed. Everyone laughed except for me. "Lighten up Bendy.." Cup told me. "How am I supposed to do that when you, Mugman, and Joey gave me the ink illness...!" I yelled and covered my mouth. "What did Joey do?" Cup asked sounding angry. "Nothing!" I reassured him. He grabbed me by the neck. "Cup stop!" I yelled trying to escape his struggle. He was blocking my windpipe and I was struggling to breathe. "Cup... I can't..... breathe......" I choked out. He dropped me and I coughed. "Now tell me what he did...." Cup demanded. "He did nothing!" I yelled. The other's looked scared. I summoned puddles of ink around Cuphead and my swollen searchers came to take care of him. Joey appeared behind Cuphead and tried to strike him down. I pushed Cup out of the way and got hit instead. Joey looked pleased. I coughed up blood and ink. Cup shot Joey and I fell to the ground my vision going black. "No... NO stay awake!! Please I need you!" Cup yelled. His tears fell onto my face. I kissed him and my swollen searchers came and started healing me. "Anti will he be okay?" Jack asked. "I don't know..." Anti answered. Once they finished Cup kissed me. I melted into the kiss. He pullled away. "Awwwww Cendy Away!!" Jack and Mark screamed. I laughed. "Septiplier and Danti away!!!" I yelled and Mark kissed Jack, then Dark kissed Anti. I kissed Cup again. We all headed back to the house. Once we got there I struggled to keep my eye's opened but I tried anyway because I loved Cup. I was in so much pain but I looked happy. I had a huge smile on my face and I was blushing, cuddling into Cup's chest. I felt like shit. "Bendy you okay...?" Cup asked. "Yea I'm fine Cup..." I told him. "Thanks for helping me..." I thanked him. "Your welcome, oh and I love you..." Cup said. "I love you too...." I said. We got there and Anti looked at me. "Bendy I know your not alright. Your smile can't hide it you know..." Anti told me. I got out of Cup's arms and started to dance. "This says otherwise..." I said sticking out my tounge. I walked over to Anti. "Even though your right..." I whispered. "Told you!" He whispered back. I laughed and walked over to Cup. I kissed Cup. "Thanks you guys..."  I told them. "You're welcome.." They replied. "I'll race you home!" I told Cup. "I like to see you try!" Cup laughed. We walked outside and started the race. I was in the lead until I was having an ink attack. Cup got ahead of me but with all my strength I sped past him. I was a good 100 ft ahead of him when I had a real bad pain in my chest. I collapsed and ink came down my face. I coughed hard. Cup ran to me and I struggled getting up and fell back to my knee's. "Fuck...." I said. "Bendy are you okay!?" Cup asked. "I'm fine... I just got the wind knocked out of me.. let's finish this race..." I said ready to run. "Bendy no..." Cup told me. I ran. "To bad!" I yelled. I was running faster than before. Cup ran after me. I jumped into a tree and did a flip. I was in so much pain that I didn't realize that Cup was holding me. I couldn't move and my body was numb. "When did I get put into your arms?" I asked. He looked down. "Save your strength... you can't move..." Cup told me. "Well yeah.... I can't feel my body...." I said. He looked at me in shock. "Try moving your tail..." He told me. I tried and my tail stayed limp......

So it's gotten worse... hasn't it..

To be continued...