Chapter 2: The Lie...

Emerald's pov.

I need to find Boris's house, I thought. Why did mom lie?? I didn't understand why she did that. Bendy why were you running away? I have so many questions. All I knew for sure was that Bendy was in trouble and I needed Boris's help. My heart was fulled with determination and finally my wings grew! I was so happy but so worried about Bendy.

Nobody's pov.

Emerald was flying for hours and hours causing her new wings. They became tired and she fell out of the sky by Boris's house. Boris looked out the window to see a small little creature falling and hitting the ground. Boris ran out side and saw it was a little girl. Boris saw that she was crying and ran over to her. He asked her who she was. She didn't reply. Instead she had tears going down her face but she didn't say anything. Boris shook her and she was unresponsive. Boris brought her inside. Boris walked in the house being stopped by Cuphead.

Cuphead's pov.

"What are you doing Boris? You don't know who it is!" I told him. He just said he knew who it was. "Who is it then?" I asked. This is my friend's daughter, Emerald. He said it so calmly that it made me worried.

Nobody's pov.

Boris put Emerald in Bendy's room. He didn'tknow if she was alive but he felt like she was. He felt her pulse, it was still going! He shooked her, nothing happened.

Boris's pov.

"Emerald wake up!" I started crying and ran to get bandages. I wrapped her with bandages. B-Boris she said as she started waking up. "Are you ok?" I asked. No she replied.

Emerald's pov.

"Boris have you seen Bendy?" I asked him. He replied " No I haven't". "I knew it! He did lie and so did my mom" I told Boris. Boris said he thought something was wrong. "I put a tracking device on Bendy when he brought me to my mom. I can show you where he is" I told Boris. I started coughing and ink was coming out of my mouth. I pulled out a small vile of ink and I drank it. Which caused the ink to stop coming out of my mouth.

Cuphead's pov.

"So you can find Bendy right?" I asked her. "Yes" Emerald replied. I realized that Emerald couldn't walk after she fell. I asked Emerald if I could carry her while she was finding Bendy. She said alright. I picked her up and she said Bendy was this way. "Boris isn't that where the stuido is located?" I asked. "Yes" he said to me. "Oh no" Emerald said. She started to fly again.

Emerald's pov.
"We have to get to the studio and fast!" I yelled. They looked concerned. I was worried because of Bendy was at the studio then Joey might try to kill him. "The truth is Joey might try to kill Bendy if he finds him..." I said. "WHAT!?" they screamed.

Nobody's pov.

Emerald flew to the studio without falling. Boris and Cuphead followed her when she said "Well... Shit. Bendy is on the second floor and the swollen searches are down there...". They realized that if a swollen searcher found them the swollen searcher would tell Bendy.  This is bad.

Will they rescue Bendy, or will they fail and lose Bendy. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Bye guys!!!♥♥♥

Bendy X Cuphead~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara