chapter three: cuddles and cookies

I wake up and Lucien is still there. I watch him sleep peacefully before I decide to wake him up. I slipped away from his grip and stood up on the bed. I started to jump.

"Wake up sleepyhead!" I shouted while jumping on the bed.

He groans and opens his eyes. I kneel beside him. "You look beautiful this morning."

I blush.

"I have bed hair and morning breath." I retort.

"I don't care." He sits up and kisses me.

"Ew." I giggle.

"Come on. Let's get ready." He picks me up and sets me on his waist.

"We should shower together to save water."

"I don't know." I say shyly.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable showing your body to me. I'm not going to hurt you."

I slowly nod.

We start to undress.

After our shower we brushed our teeth.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and wrapped a pink bow around it. I wore a white crop top and yellow leggings.

Lucien wore a black t-shirt and sweatpants. "What do you want for breakfast Princess?"

"Uhhh...pancakes but with chocolate chip pancakes."

"I think I can handle that." He sets me down at the bar. I watch him make the pancakes laughing every time he would flip then.

He put four on my plate. "Yummy, thank you Ladybug."

"Your welcome."

We eat together.

"I'm going to have to leave Princess for Alpha duties. Are you going to be okay here?"

"I guess so...I'll miss you Ladybug?"

"I'll be back as soon as possible and I'll send a friend to check up on you."

"Okay."

I gave him a goodbye hug and kiss.

🌸

🌸

I sat on the couch with my bear, Buttercup, eating Cheerios out of the box and watching SpongeBob. The there was a knock at the door. Maybe it was Lucien but why would he knock.

I get up and walk to the door. I get on my tippy toes to look through the peephole. An old lady stand there.

I open the door.

She had a lot of cleaning supplies. "Good morning Luna. I'm Helen."

"Morning but my name is Cara not Luna."

"You are funny like Alpha says."

The thought made me smile.

"Oh." I blush.

"Don't mind me. I'm just here to clean up."

🌸

🌸
I heard shouting from outside. I got up from the couch and walked to the door.

"He's fucking insane if he thinks he can have her!" I heard Lucien yell. I start to cry. He's a liar.

"He said that you stole what it is."

"She's fucking mine!"

I run out the backdoor, and take off into the forest not looking back with Buttercup was in my hands.

"Cara!" He shouted after me. "Cara!"

I kept running. I felt him swoop me into his arm. I kept kicking and hitting him. "Put me down. You, you, poopyhead!"

"What's wrong kitten?" He picks me up so I look him in the eyes. Tears pricked in my eyes.

"You're a liar. I hate you. You're just like Killian."

"Don't ever say his name again." He growls and I whimper before nodding. "I'm so sorry Princess. I just got really angry because someone is trying to take you away from me. You're mine kitten."

"I don't like it when you're angry."

"I know I'm sorry," He says wiping a tear away from my face. "I'm promised to take care of you and I'm promising to protect you."

I hug him tightly. "I love you Lucien."

"I love you too Cara."

🌸

"What are you doing?" I turn around and Lucien is right behind me. It may or may not be 2 am and I'm looking for cookies in the pantry. Did I mention that I just had my hello kitty underwear on? "You scared me when I didn't feel you next to me."

I had to climb on the shelfs to reach the top one.

He grabs my waist and pulls me down. "I'm sorry I just wanted cookies." I apologize. I didn't want him to be mad at me.

"It's alright baby," He reached up and grabs the box from the shelf. He hands it to me and my eyes light up.

"Thank you Da-Lucien." Was I about to call him Daddy? Why? I blush.

He smiles at me. "Cara?"

"Yes," I respond embarrassed.

"Do you want to call me Daddy?"

"I-I...I'm sorry," I feel as I was about to cry. What if he doesn't love me anymore?

He grabs my hand tightly. "Baby," He cooed. "I am perfectly fine with you doing that. I'd be happy to be you Daddy if you'd be my little girl."

A smile creeps on my face. "Really?"

"Yes Princess."

I nod eagerly. "I want to be your little girl Lucien."

"Good. Now get your cookies and let's go back to sleep."

"Yes...Daddy."