Day 20: Drumheller

Start from the beginning

"Kaylub, please rescue us from Cody's suckatude." I nod as I reveal my dino. It was mostly a Pterodactyl with a birthday hat and it was completely black. 

"Meet the B-daydon, this nocturnal beast only comes out when it's someone's birthday," I said with a light blush looking at Cody who was seemingly confused.

"Wow, Sierra," Chris said with a smile my way. I smile back

"Meet the Brokenheartasaurs, a tribute to all those that have been betrayed by those they shipped and loved." Sierra said as I felt a bit hurt by the description.

"Why is it wearing a party hat?" Cody asked as I round on him.

"Because it's your birthday, Cody." I say as Sierra stands by me.

"It's my birthday...it's my birthday, I totally forgot," Cody said smiling at us.

"I could never ever forget your birthday," Sierra said as I nodded with a slight blush.

"It's so sweet you two remembered, thank you, really." I blushed brightly as I nodded. His smile seemed to be directly at me.

"Enough mush," Chris said annoyed, "It's Judgment Day, which dinos will survive and which ones will be driven to extinction. Oh, and did I mention who the very special judges will are...you! With a pretty shocking twist. Of course," he then led us all to an electrical chair. Heather was the first in.

"A lie-detector, sure, great idea Chris." She gets shocked. "Sarcasm doesn't count as a lie!"

"It's time to vote for your favor dino. Can't vote for your own, of course, and ya might want to tell the truth. Just sayin." Chris then stood by me with a smile as I blushed and looked at Heather.

"I loved Cody's pooposaur-" She then gets shocked. I giggle softly.

"Ya, might want to tell the truth there Heather." Chris said after snickering a bit.

"Fine, Sierra's moving tribute to love and loss was the best, and I really like glitter glue. I have a whole secret collection of the kind that comes in pens...don't judge me." I nod at Heather not judging her, but that was only me.

"Oh, we are, next," Chris said as Alejandro got into the chair.

"I too vote for the Dungar-" he gets zapped. "Fine, I loved Kaylub's dark B-day deliverer."

"Good enough, next," Sierra is up next.

"While I love to vote for Cody's Dodorapter and Kaylub's birthday tribute. I must vote for vile Heather's major kiss-up attempt, mainly because I bet my mom will make us build a Chrisaratops in the yard this summer." I look at her.

"Send me some pictures eh, next," Cody went up.

"Last year, my own mom and dad forgot my birthday, so I got to vote for Kaylub's Birthdayodactil." I smile as I go up.

"Sierra gets my vote. For love and the birthday hat." I said as Chris nodded.

"With Kaylub and Sierra as our winners, they get this handy-dandy post digger." We both get one as Sierra cheers like a cowboy and turns it on. She then gets a dark look in her eyes as she looked at Heather. She starts going after her with the digger as I watch. "Heather vs. the post digger see who wins next right here on Total Drama World Tour."

We then meet up back at the plane. Interns were there with three barrels next to them. Sierra had calmed down and stood next to me as we both held our post diggers. 

"Welcome back to resource rich Alberta, Canada. The interns were supposed to bury these barrels full of maple syrup, sugar, spiders, and rattlesnakes." He hits on causing it to hiss in return. The others scream. "Long story short, the interns buried our reserved fuel barrels instead." He knocks one of the barrels releasing rattlesnakes and spiders onto the interns who screamed and ran away. "Since Heather came in second, she gets this rusty old prospector kit." Heather cheers. "And Cody takes third place." He hands him a kiddy pail with a shovel.