Entry #75 Shoot the Jerk

Title: Shoot the Jerk

Author: TheStupefying

Genre: Humor

Summary:

“I have to look at your sick face every morning. That’s reason enough.”

Her jaw tightened, and she had to visibly constrain herself from attacking me. She took one step closer to me and poked my chest with her fingernail.

“Well, guess what, dick face, you can’t just mess with me like that. I’ve been tolerating you for a week now, but I’m through with your lousy attempts at humiliating me. Whatever it is that you have against me, you had better keep it in check, or you’re going to regret it. All your life.”

__________________________________________________________

Jake Kincaid harbors a completely rational, completely justified amount of dislike towards Kayla Jackson.

She hates him because he's being mean.

If only them teenage hormones got that.

Instead, Kayla and Jake find themselves juggling with their growing attraction in the midst of a truce that grows increasingly precarious by the moment. Ranging from grave misunderstandings to stupid plots involving Kayla's crush, things seem to be getting worse and worse for the two stubborn enemies.

Until love hits them smack in the face, punches them in the gut, and lands them on their butts.

How Many Reads: 4.3K

How Many Followers: 28