Entry #51 We All Are Leaders

Title: We All Are Leaders

Author: _sonnyyray

Genre: Non-teen fiction. 

Summary:

So in my book “we all are leaders” not only tells the importance of every single person in the world but also that people forget their importance and also what matters the most to them and everyone else around them. It’s about the little things that matters the most and how these little things when ignored can change one’s life. It’s a story about a man who comes from a very low level and had a very rough road to go through but still gave his all just so his family won’t have to go through this road. A man who has spent all his life in pain gave his all to keep that away from his family but with that as the time passed ‘fear’ grew with in his heart… now what and how that ‘fear’ affected him and his family, what made his life such a mess even when he was trying so hard not to…..? A son and three daughters always looked up to him as the greatest person alive! what made him.. stop believing that? What made him to give up the achievements he ever had..? And slowly created distance between him and his children..? 

How many reads? 100

How many followers? 14 

**STORY CAN BE FOUND IN THE EXTERNAL LINK**