Entry #72 The Rules of Attraction

Tittle : The Rules of Attraction

Author : Belle_Rosa

Genre : Romance

Summary :

Everyone has skeletons in their closets. A Dirty Little Secret. And with her luck, the one person who does discover Alexandria Jones' secret just so happens to be her enemy. Alex is the definition of perfect, except her innocence is just a façade that masks the delinquent she secretly is where she challenges the identity people have created for her just to feel alive. She'd never embrace it though - The expectations of her parents she's trying to fulfill are too high.

Unlike Ace Jackson who treats the similar expectations of his family as well as the media's with the uttermost disgust and rebellion. He's immune to affection - incapable of it.

Now the two hate each other with a burning passion, which naturally magnifies when they play each other into a web of lies, secrets, poison and passion. Together - they are the target of all legal troubles and the eye of the media. Blaming, corrupting, playing and most of all hating each other comes naturally to them... But they still find a way to be attracted to each other. Mind you - do not mistake it for love. No electricity. No fireworks.

But they can be every bit of disgusting, cold, bitter and hateful and still be attracted to each other...

Because those are just The Rules of Attraction.

There are none...

It just happens.

Their tale reflects social judgement, teens in legal troubles, vandalizing, blame games, corruption, the expectations for a 'perfect' child, rumors, reputations, drag races and more - all traced heavily by the media as their pawns.

And within the midst of that adventure, grows an appalling, arrogant, despicable, challenging, vengeful and a very very passionate attraction.

How Many Reads : 95

How Many Followers : 105

**STORY CAN BE FOUND IN THE EXTERNAL LINK**