11th Chapter

Elizabeth's Pov:

I have no idea what to do. They were behind me and were getting closer.

I finally tried to make a run for it, but it was too late. My arms were gripped tight, and I turned around to see man with scars on his face. "Why'd you run, honey?" He said and pulled me closer, I smelled smoke in his breath, I hate that smell.

"What do you want? Let me go!" I attempted to wriggle my arm  out of his grip, but  I knew my it was hopeless. He was too musculine.

"Shhh," the other man shushed me, "we just want you." He smirked and touched my shoulder. I shook, I was really terrified. I swept off his hands.

"Why are you trying to mak..ouuuh" before he could complete his sentence  I managed to kick him in his balls and he fell to ground, letting out a cry in pain.

"How dare you, sweetie, you wanna play rough?" The man who was gripping on my arm provoked me, while the other two helped the second man to get up.

Do something El!

"LET ME GOO!" I screamed in his face, and instinctively bit his hands. Hey, I just did what I could think of.

"Oucch....b*tch," he screamed, bearing the pain in his hands. He let go of my hands, I was free.

Run El!!

Before the other two could turn their attention to me, I made a run. But suddenly, bammm.

My visons blurred, as my head bumped into someone's chest. All my attempts went in vain. I was blank due to the sudden collision. I wasn't even far enough and they got me again.

I looked up to the person standing in front of me. My eyes widened when I saw he was Erik. I was breathing really hard and panicking but seeing him there felt like a ray of hope.

I never felt this relived, seeing this guy, like I do right now.

"Wait for my signal!" He whispered to me very softly. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him, covering me from those rotten naphthalene smelling bastards.

"Who the hell are you?" One of the man shouted.

"You don't need to know sir," he replied, "Why don't we deal with this like a man? Let us go, and I' won't do any harm to you guys. How does that sound?"

The four burst into laughter hearing what Erik just said. "Don't act like you're a hero, little boy." The man said and started laughing again.

"Fine, if this is what you want." He gripped my hand tighter.

"Oh my God, we are so scared." One of them mocked us.

"Huh...Did you guys ever heard of acids? They can burn your skin down, deep down to bones." Erik said and slid his other hand into his backpack and took out his water sipper. "I'll count to five, one, two,"

"Is that?" The men asked.

"Yes....three"

"Hey, hey, keep that away. Are you nuts?" They were panicking and terrified, misunderstanding his water sipper as bottle of acid.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I whispered to Erik.

"Just be ready to run," he said softly and continued his count, "four and five." As he said five, he splashed the water onto them. The four men screamed in terror, they were struggling like fishes does when they are taken out of water but instantly they realized what it was.