"Umm...no" she speaks straight before the woman's icy glare moves towards Adrian.

"You, you monster, you did not even tell her that I am her mother" she shouts at Adrian and Crystal's eyes widens.

"You are..."

"Yes, you have been taken away from me as soon as I gave birth to you...I could not even have you in my arms" the woman cries as she hugs Crystal who hugs the woman back.

"I thought..."

"It's okay, you are here now. I can have you in my arms whenever and no one will ever take you away from me" her mother smiles touching Crystal's face lightly.

"We need to move" Adrian's voice makes the mother daughter to turn towards him and both of them has annoyance written all over their face.

*******

"This is my room?" Crystal shouts in excitement as she runs and jumps before landing on the soft bedsheets.

"Not for long if you keep screaming and shouting like that" Adrian narrows his eyes at her behavior and Crystal blows air trying to move the strand of hair away from her face.

"You are such a bore Ad, cheer up" she speaks as she lies on the bed and stares at the beautifully crafted ceiling.

"You cheering up enough for both of us" he grumbles as he walks towards her drawer and Crystal hurries to get down.

"What are you doing?" she asks watching as he pulls out something out of the drawer.

"You need to go through these" he speaks as he hands her few books and her eyes widens.

"More books?" she groans as she walks back to the bed.

"You are going to be a queen one day"

"And it's not today so can I not just have little fun" she smiles sweetly that drops as he shakes his head no.

"You are not like any other little girl that can play around and have fun, you have responsibilities" he finishes making her sigh.

"Yes, yes, my duties lies within the four walls of this castle and towards the people who will be under my command"

"So that..."

"I don't like you Sir Adrian Martin, I would like to spend some time away from your presence" she states and his eyes hardens not happy with her command.

"Very well, stay out of trouble Princess" he warns as he walks out and she groans falling back on the bed before she groans and gets up.

After all from the day she has started to speak all she has been taught are about her duties. So, making her way towards the books Adrian left for her she picks it up.

*******

Crystal peeks out of the window to find no guards by the window, she grins as she pulls her clothes a bit higher before she jumps off the window and looking back at the window she jumped off a giggle passes through her mouth as she runs freely around.

Dodging few of the guards walking around the place, she makes her way towards the stables to find horses tied around.

"Hey what you doing here?" a man's voice makes her stiffen and she slowly turns back to face the man.

"I came to..."

"Are you the new maid?" the man asks and she nods her head yes.

"Good, grab the towels and the bucket, we need to clean some stables" he orders as he points at the things he asked her to grab.