Chapter 17

"We have a show today!" Michael screamed, running throughout the house, waking everybody up.

"Oh my god Michael shut the fuck up," Halia said, walking out of her bedroom straight to the kitchen. Typical. 

Ashton was behind her, and behind him were Calum and Luke. They all sat down to eat their breakfeast. Ashton was sitting across from Halia, stealing glances from time to time, making her blush. Michael and Luke were sitting together, making faces and kissing each other, it made them all cringe and at one point Halia flung a spoonful of broth at Michael's face. 

The whole time eating breakfeast, Calum was thinking about Juliette and how exited he was to see her again.

"Alright, so what's our setlist gonna be, and what songs are Halia going to sing with us?" Michael asked. 

"Well I really wanna do the cover of Remembering Sunday," Halia suggested. 

"We can do that. Who wants to sing back up on that song?" Luke asked. 

"I do," Ashton smiled, "Is that okay?" 

"Yeah that's totally fine," Halia said.

Ashton winked at her and she blushed.

"I think Halia should feature on Good Girls, Beside You, and Heartache On The Bigscreen. How about that? And we can give her a little time to introduce herself to the crowd before she sings," Calum suggested. 

"Yeah! This show is gonna be so good!" Luke screamed and ran off. He popped his head back in for a moment, "Oh and by the way we have to be at soundcheck in an hour so get ready,"

**

Soundcheck was happening, Michael didn't have pants on, and Ashton ended up throwing his sticks at Luke because he made a joke about the purple shirt again. Calum was dying of laughter and Halia was clutching her sides and wiping away tears. 

Halia thought about tonight. Being in front of 14,000 people. Never had she preformed in front of more than 10. Suddenly, her nerves got the best of her. Holding her stomach, she dropped the microphone she was holding and ran to the bathroom. 

She threw up all of the contents of her stomach, gagging a few times after. Luke ran in, not caring that is was a girls bathroom.

"Halia? Are you okay?" he asked.

She flopped on the ground and leaned her head against the cubicle wall. 

"I'm good, my nerves kicked in, that's all," she said and wiped the clammy sweat off of her forehead. 

"You'll be fine, you are amazing after all," Luke said, smiling at her.

"You're really fucking tall from this angle, help me up," she said, holding her hand out for him to take. 

 He pulled her up with no effort, even being severely underweight he was still as strong as an ox. Halia squealed as she basically flew up back to eye level with Luke.

"You are really lucky you're not super short," he said.

Halia stuck her tongue out at him. She walked to the sink, getting some water in her mouth and spitting it out. The taste of stomach acid still lingered on her tongue. 

"So, what's the deal with you and Ashton?" Luke asked.

Halia sighed, "we both have feelings for each other, I think that's obvious, but I told him that I want tiime. I mean, we've only known each other for a week and I'm going back to America in another week. I guess another thing is I can't really trust people that well, considering what happened last time. I don't know I guess,"