Keys

"I want it to stop." He said as soon as Louis picked up the phone.

"What?" Louis asked with a sleepy voice.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yes, but that's not important. What happened?"

"I, I want to move on." Harry almost whispered,"I'm ready."

"What do you wanna do?" He wondered confused.

"I can't stay in this house anymore," Harry sighed and closed his eyes, battling his tears, "it carries too many memories, I mean sure, everything reminds me of him, but this house, I can't stay in here anymore."

"You want to move?" Louis asked apprehensive.

"I, I don't know, I'm not sure."

"Harry, maybe you could come and stay with me for a while and think it over. Moving is a big thing I don't want you to rush things, yeah?" Louis proposed.

"Yeah maybe you are right, let's try it out," Harry said with no enthusiasm whatsoever as he looked at the keys to his house in his hands, well the house that used to be his and Zayn's.

"I love you Haz," Zayn said putting his hand on Harry's over the dinner table. They'd been dating for over a year now and they were going strong.

"I love you, too," Harry said blushing. He always blushed even though they'd first said the three words to each other six months ago.

"Please don't ever stop being this cute." Zayn said chuckling.

"Hey," Harry groaned," I'm a boy, I'm not cute."

"I've already told you plenty of times, boys can be cute too and you definitely  are." He teased and squeezed slightly Harry's hand.

He shock his head and smiled fondly at Zayn.

"Haz, I've got a present for you." He said unsure taking a little box  from under the table and holding it up to Harry.

Harry widened his eyes and put a hand over his mouth, it couldn't be, "Zayn, it isn't ...?"

"Oh no Harry, it isn't." Zayn chuckled.

Harry took the little box with a smile, "Oh thank God. Not that I don't wanna ever marry you, but not yet."

"I agree, now open it." Zayn said eagerly.

"Oh God Zayn, are these what I think they are?" Harry said as he opened the little box.

"Yes, there are the keys to my apartment. I thought it would be nice to move in together, you are always here anyway," he smiled cheekily.

"Oh my God, yes I want to move in here with you!" Harry said happily, getting up from the chair and going to sit on Zayn's lap attacking him with a sloppy kiss. He pulled away keeping his forehead on Zayn's looking straight into his eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too," Zayn answered pecking his boyfriend's lips.

Harry shock his head angrily, with tears that were threatening to come out of his eyes. He looked again at the keys and threw them at the wall in front of him.

Helloo!
I know you think I would never come back, but I did eheh. Sorry for the long wait and thanks to those who are going to be there after so much time.

Tell me your thoughts

-Ale❤