Boyfriend

"You are beautiful." Zayn said reaching Harry's cheek and sweetly caressing it.

They were lying on a blanket, on their sides, facing one another.

They were in the middle of a secluded flowers field, that even though wasn't far from Harry's house, Harry didn't know it even existed.

They were having a real good time, telling each other about their life and laughing about everything. Zayn had prepared a good picnic and had put a lot of thought into it.

"I-I, thank you" Harry blushed looking down.

"I'm telling the truth." Zayn said putting a finger under Harry's chin and lifting it up making Harry look at him, "You are so beautiful and pure, not only on the outside, but especially on the inside. You were so pure when you were a kid, you gave me attention when no one else would, because who would want to befriend a shy boy who was just interested in drawing and doodling, remaining closed in his own little world and even accept a marguerite from him? And Harry, you are so pure now, you are kind and you always respect other people, you always give people a chance. You are a special person, I'm glad you gave me a chance."

Harry was dumbstruck because of the confession. He had never imagined someone saying something so sweet and thoughtful to him. He didn't know what to say, so he did the only thing that seemed appropriate, he closed the gap between them.

As soon as he did so, Zayn tangled his fingers in Harry's curls pulling him impossibly closer. They started to move their lips and Harry put and arm around Zayn's torso and tangled his legs with his.

Zayn licked Harry's bottom lip, asking for entrance, so Harry parted slightly his lips, letting Zayn's tongue in, the kiss got more heated, more passionate.

After a few minutes they pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes and chuckled lightly.

Then Harry asked something he thought he would never have the courage to ask,"Zayn?"

"Yeah?" The other answered.

"Would you be my boyfriend?" Harry asked kind of unsure.

Zayn's eyes immediately lightened up and started nodding vigorously, "Yes, yes a hundred times yes."

Harry laughed, slightly shaking his hand and then kissing again the raven haired boy who could now call his boyfriend.

This time Harry woke up from the trance alone. He started crying, still sitting with his back leaned over the door, but this time he was alone, he had no one to comfort him. He didn't even have the strength to call Louis, he was distraught over the sweet memory.

So guys I'm back!
Sorry for the lack of updates but it's exam period, and I have lots of studying to do. Hope you can forgive me.

How did you find the chapter?

Other two/three chapters and this story will be over.

-Ale❤