Chapter 16

(Ariana)

I was panicking so hard ... I have to go back to LA! I went downstairs and grabbed the car keys, my mom came out.

"What's wrong, Ari?" my mom came closer to me as I kept panicking.

"Justin .. he's hurt."

"So your going back to LA, baby, sweetie, we just got here." my tears started coming down like a waterfall.

"I have to go ... I promise I'll text you in a bit." I ran outside and got in the car, I drove to the airport quickly.

...

I got there in LA the next morning and a taxi drove me to Justin's house and I got out quickly, running up the steps. I bang on the door, it was unlocked, I opened it and looked for Justin.

"Justin!!!" I collasped on the floor, bringing my knees to my chest, laying my head between my knees. I felt a pair of strong arm being wrapped behind me, I turned around and saw him.

"Ariana, its okay."

I got on my knees and hugged Justin tight, as he hugged tightly.

"Where's Jai?" I pulled away from the hug as Justin looked at me.

"I don't know..." I got up and held my hand as he grabbed it and I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the aid kit, as Justin leaned against the counter.

"Take off your shirt." I grabbed a cloth and wet it with warm water as he breathed deeply. Justin took off his shirt and I put the wet cloth where the cut was, he hissed.

'sorry' I mouthed, he nodded as I got out another thing, (forgot what it was/called) and rubbed it softly on his cheek. Then, I grabbed one small cloth and dabbed it on his nose as he looked at me, I wanted to look at him also, but it would distract me.

"Uh um, thanks Ari for coming all the way over here." I gently put on a small smile as Justin wrapped his warm, strong arms around my waist. I felt safe with him.

"Your welcome, that's what friends are for." I giggled and grabbed another cloth and dabbed it on is nose once again. He smiled warmly as another five minutes passed.

"And all done." I put away the aid kit and got back up to Justin's level. He hugged me as I hugged back tightly. We pulled away slowly as there was a long silence between us. Justin started leaning in as I looked at his lips and leaned in, I pulled away and smiled.

"So um, I gotta go talk to Jai," Justin nodded as I smiled and started walking toward to the door. "bye, Jay." I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and Justin was walking to me, he picked me up and hugged me once again.

"Jayy!" I squealed as he smiled.

"I couldn't help it, just had to." he set me on my feet as I ran a hand through my brunette hair.

"I got to go now, Jay, bye." I smiled and waved as I walked toward the door, I opened it and walked out, I closed it softly and walked down the porch steps.

The door opened and I turned around.

"Yes, Jay?" I giggled as he walked out.

"I love you." he picked me up and kissed my forehead, I smiled.

"I lo-love you too," he looked in my brown orbs. He leaned in, I kissed his cheek fast as he laughed. "now, I gotta go."

.

.

.

I got out of my car and walked up to Jai's door, I knocked and knocked and waited slightly.

The door opened and Jai stood there, he smiled.

"Hey." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't 'hey' me, why would you do that?" my voice getting higher from all the anger he caused to hurt Justin.

"Do what?"

"Going to Justin's house and hurting him, why would you do that!!?"

"Because he kissed you, and you kissed him back! Do you have any idea that it hurt me, so I took all that hurt on Justin, he deserves it." I couldn't believe him..

"We're over, I can't stand another minute looking at you and what you have done!" I walked away, and got in my car and back to Justin's house.

(Justin)

I was sitting there thinking about Ariana. I love her, she's the best out of everything. She brings the good out in me, nothing or no one will change my love for that beautiful Boca girl.

I got out my gutair and started playing Catching Feelings.

Once I heard the door knock, I got up and walked towards it and opened it.

"Hey, A- Selena?" my mind was confused.

"Yeah ... look I came here to break up .. I undersand you don't like me but I'm tired of trying, I just want to be friends here, just friends." I hugged her tightly and pulled away.

"Your the best, Selena." She smiled and walked away.

Ariana's car pulled up as Selena's was disappearing.

"Hey, your back." Ariana smiled and ran up to me, my heart was exploding happily, my stomach doing twists. She jumped on me and wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist. my hands rested under her thighs.

We kissed.

I fumbled back but caught my balence. She smiled through the kiss. I walked in the house and closed the door, and layed us on the sofa, her on top. We pulled away.

"But I love you most." she smiled as I smiled big, I grabbed her waist and kissed her forehead.

"So what does this make us?"

"A couple?" Ariana said, smiling.

...

Ariana was sleeping on my chest as I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her beautiful body, and I soon fell asleep.

-

Hope you love the chapter. Worked hard on it.

Anyway, what was up with Selena? Have you guys known that Justin and Sel were still dating but Ariana thought they weren't dating anymore. Uh-oh, hold your excitment until the next chapter.

bye darlings