A day in life with Wonpil (TENTH PART)

WONPIL'S POV:

I'm really scared, scared at the fact that I need to go to School again, scared that the other kids in my class will hate me, my clinginess, my aegyo's and sweet gestures to them, like what the other kids on my old school done, they really hate me and the reason why they always bullies me, I don't know if hyungs knew about it, I won't tell them, I'm afraid of what will their actions may be, I'm afraid that they will beat those kids, I don't want them to hurt those not worthy kids, I just want peace, and that's what I am praying for today, or for as long as I stay in this new school.

"Bye Wonpiri! Take care!" I heard Junhyeok said hugging me, I nod my head and saw how worriedness flash in Sungjin's eyes.

"Don't worry about me hyungs! I'll let you know if someone bullies me! Love you!" Wonpil said and dash in the hallway, his bag bouncing up and down as his bangs all over his cute little face, a smile plastered in his face as he push the door open.

"Hello there! Class this is your new classmate! Please introduce yourself", The teacher said gesturing Wonpil do stand in front.

He bow his little figure as he fidget on his soft fluff hands, "My name is Wonpil, please take care of me!", He said and smile sincerely, what makes him startled is when he lift his head up he was being greeted by not an annoyed face of his classmates but instead, they are all smiling back at him, and the other girls giggling at his handsome face that makes him blushed.

"Please be seated at the back since we don't have any vacant seat here in front, is that okay with you?" Her teacher's sweet voice said that makes him jump in happiness and nod his head in return.

As he is making his way on his seat, a lot of kids smiling at him and waving their hands, mumbling their names as they introduce theirselves on Wonpil.

Wonpil know that what troubles him the most will never happen, he hope he will have a lot of friends today and will keep them until who knows?

~

"Stop eating my food!"

"Stop complaining you horse!"

"I said stop it! You pig!"

"I'm not a pig!" Wonpil got startled and a little bit scared at the two kids who are fighting and now wrestles on the ground.

"Hi!" Some kids greeted Wonpil and put its arm on his shoulder.

"Ah? Hi?" Wonpil hesitantly greeted back.

"You're handsome, kind of tall, and you look like a cheerful kid, you can be part of our group!" A cute little puppy kid said to Wonpil, smiling as he hug him.

"I'm Minhyuk by the way!" He beamed.

"I'm your hope! I'm your angel! I'm Jhope!" The kid with a bright smile said. (AN: I DIDN'T PUT ANY PROMOTION OF MY BTS BOOK HERE! 😅😂, I PROMISE I DON'T 😂)

"I'm Youngjae! Your sunshine!" The kid who is stealing foods on Jhope said.

"Yaaaaahhh! I'm the only sunshine here!" Hoseok said pulling Youngjae's shirt.

"I'm the sunshine Youngjae! I'll tell Jaebum Appa about this!" Youngjae screamed.

"I'll tell Jinhyung Appa about this too!! He is way handsomer than your Dad!" Hoseok retorted.

"Stop you two! I'm the only sunshine here!" Minhyuk said joining the bickering of the two.

Instead of getting annoyed at their bickering and noise, Wonpil feel so belonged, he felt so happy and is looking forward for the coming days to come.

~

(AN: A BONUS OF OUR FLUFFY KID 😍)

"Someone's happy" You said smiling at Wonpil, "Do you get a lot of friends at your class today?" You ask.

"Yes, and they said they really like my smile" Wonpil said slipping his small hands on yours.

"Really? They said that? Well, that's great, me too, I really love your smile, it makes me shine my dim world" You said that makes Wonpil smile so wide even more.

"Really Mommy? Like a sunshine?" Wonpil said making his eyes bigger in wonder.

"Yes! Like a sunshine!" You said that makes him jump in happiness.

"Mommy! I love you!" He said and hugs you so tight, and once again, you feel the feeling of being loved.

"Mommy? Are you crying?" He said tilting his head like a curious puppy.

"Yes, but because of happiness! Please go and play with your brothers, I'll make coffees for our customers" You said and saw how Wonpil's cute little figure fades in the hallway.

As you remember how cheerful and lovely Wonpil is, and his brothers as well, you decided to call for your Mother and step Father's lawyer, telling them that you already decided to take the custody of your step brothers, knowing that you really can provide the kids needs, and can raise them well, telling the lawyer to schedule your meeting, for signing all of the papers and documents that you needed to be signed.

~

(AN: A Day in life with Dowoon ON NEXT CHAPTER😉
BTW, HOW'S IT? 😊 KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT 😙)