"Bucky and Sam?" Gali furrowed her eyebrows.

"They have to live somewhere" Steve answered "besides, they have to get along if they want to be godfathers to our children"

"Our children?" Galilea was astonished. 

"Yes, our children" Steve confirmed. 

"How many?" She asked.

"How many do you want?"

"I don't know. Three?" She offered. 

"How about four? So the third one won't feel all alone" Steve suggested.

Galilea smiled "alright, four... But I don't have any names"

"We can think of new names. Besides, you already have one" Steve pointed out.

"Asa? You want that name?"

"Asa Rogers" he said.

"Asa Stark" Galilea corrected.

"Asa Stark-Rogers?" Steve continued.

"Asa Rogers-Stark?" She finished.

"Well figure it out" Steve assured as he played with Gali's fingers.

They laid in bed, holding each other in silence. Galilea felt extremely happy. Knowing that Steve wants to marry her and have children with her, she's achieved a whole new level of happiness. At first she wasn't sure Steve wanted to get married, but now they're lying in bed, already planning their future and having a separate room for Sam and Bucky who will live with them.

Sam and Bucky are the Joey to our Monica and Chandler.

"You wanna go somewhere?" Galilea suddenly asked Steve.

"It's three in the morning" he pointed out.

Galilea sat up and smiled widely at him "Come on. Let's go out"

"Gali" Steve called but she was already up and putting some warm clothes on.

"Is this even legal?"

"Honey, your Captain America is showing"

"We're in a park at four in the morning!"

Galilea ignored him and speed walked towards the swings. She didn't want to run because it's cold and she has asthma. Not a good combination. She sat on the cold swing and shuddered. She grabbed the chains with her glove covered hands and stared at Steve expectantly.

"Come on, sit down" she motioned to the empty swing next to hers "your firm ass will withstand the cold"

Steve blushed and sat down on the swing next to her. They both kept their feet on the ground and only moved back and forth, the chain of the swings creaking as they moved slowly.

"What if the police comes?" Steve cautiously looked around.

"Steven Grant Rogers, just relax. This isn't the first time I'm at the park early in the morning" Galilea assured "and if they do come, I'll send them away with compulsion"