"Well I already have Peter" she joked and he smiled "yes to kids as well. Small people running around the house, drawings on the walls, a dog- I've always wanted a dog. My parents wouldn't let us have pets, which I now understand it was because of my asthma and my powers, but I would like a dog. Or a flamingo" Steve laughed at that.

"Bernard the third?" He asked.

"Yes" Gali nodded "I want my brother to be 'the indifferent uncle Tony'" they both laughed at that "I want to be called 'mom' or 'mommy'. I want to be there for the rest of their lives because I know how empty it feels like to grow up without your parents. I want them to have everything I didn't have" Galilea whispered "I know, what could rich Galilea Stark possibly not have that money couldn't buy?" She asked.

Steve stayed quiet as he waited for Galilea's answer "a mom" she said "and a dad" a tear rolled down her face and Steve reached up and wiped the tear away with his thumb. Gali sniffled and smiled small "see what you make me do? You make me cry"

"I'm sorry" Steve apologized and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. She buried her face in his shirt and took deep steady breaths to calm herself. Steve gently rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head.

Galilea feeling much better, placed a hand on his chest and felt his heart beating beneath her hand "Stevie?" She asked above a whisper.

"Yes?"

"Why did you suddenly ask me about marriage?"

He answered in a heartbeat "because I want to marry you"

"What?" Galilea gently pushed herself up and stared at him with wide eyes. Her heart is beating out of control, she suddenly stopped breathing and all she could do is stare at the man holding her in his arms "you want to- you want to marry me?"

"Yes"

"What the- what?" She struggled.

"Gali, you are sweet, adorable, smart, beautiful, funny, and so much more. When Hydra took you, I was scared out of my mind. I didn't know what to do, not until after Kamilla drugged me" Galilea laughed at that "I was worried, I was scared out of my mind because I know what Hydra has done, what they're capable of. I saw it when I rescued Bucky in the war and that's all I could think about. You in his position. So when we got you back I was so relieved and it made me realize that anything could happen. To you, me, Bucky, Peter, any of them" Steve explained.

"And I'm so in love with you, Galilea Stark, I don't ever want to lose you. And I want to marry you, and have a family with you, and maybe a house with a swing on a tree"

"And a white picket fence?" Galilea finished.

"Too old fashioned?" Steve asked, not wanting to sound old.

"No" she shook her head "it's perfect" she leaned in to kiss him.

Steve still has his arms wrapped around Gali and so he turned on his back, and the upper half of Gali's body is laying on top of him. She passed her fingers through his soft hair and pulled away after a minute. She smiled at him before resting her head on his chest and grabbing his hand with hers and they played with each others fingers. 

"Can we have a dog?" Galilea softly asked.

"Of course" Steve answered "and a room for Bucky and Sam" he added.