Howl in My Deep Beautiful Soul 6

Bryce's P.O.V ~

I watched Lado and mentally smiled at her amazement. She watched the portal open and I cursed myself for even going out with Muriel. She was the slut I called my girlfriend. Muriel is a whole other person once you get to really know her. And at first I genuinely liked her but she became a bitter person that only sought to make people miserable. And she made a pact with me that up until I find my mate she is to be my girlfriend. I reluctantly agreed. Muriel is the complete opposite of Lado and it makes me dislike her more. The only real reason I stayed with her in the beginning is because she believed she was my mate. Boy, was I uninformed. All my the people that I surround myself with think that I should dump her. The only thing is her power is, well, she is a witch. And well she binds me to her unless I find my mate. And guess what? I found her. I just have to prove that Lado has feelings for me. I'm drawn to Lado, and its hard to explain but I feel it. I just hope she feels it too.

We walked through the portal on to Medina Square and it was busy like usual. I decided that we needed to stick together and we will get Selena's stuff first. For a morpher she needs the basic school things, she needs almost everything that I have, except a windrix which helps you morph easily and equips you with anything that you need while your mophed into whatever. For example it's like if you want to be horse then you can have the whole shabang like saddle, briddle and other stuff. The thing is actually pretty cool.

We stopped at Skeldermire Books, which is basically a book store. And since I'm to lazy to come back and get Lado's stuff to I tell her to get all the books she needs. While they go off to search I hang back and talk to Skelder.

"New recruits?" he asks. I look up to his hunch back and long beard, he stands on a light wood podium making him even taller. Books are stacked up everywhere, near his podium and around the shelves. His features are older than most but he is still in his prime. Skelder is an elf, which means he has a lot of different powers. He can move things, talk to animals and he has great agility and speed. He is also about 7 feet which kinda hurts your neck when you look up at him.

I give him a nod and examined the bookstore. He has books everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Skelder isn't really a clean elf, but whenever you talk about how messy it is, he gets defensive and won't let you buy his books.

"Hey I think that's all of it," Lado says examining the list one more time. Her arms are full of books, they have at least 6 each.

"Just give them to Skelder," I say and they both nod.

"Ahem," Skelder clears his throat and looks at me intently.

"Oh sorry," I say shaking my head "This is Lado and Selena. We got a Mover and a Morpher."

"Nice to meet you," he does a nod.

"And you too," Lado says politely.

She starts handing him books and he levitates them, flipping through the pages, checking for anything. And Selena does the same.

"Thank you," They both say.

"See you soon, Skelder." I smile, give him a wave, and leave the shop.

We go to a few more shops for Lado, all she really needs is a pendent to channel her energy into what she levitates, uniforms and a pet.

We stop to get a pendent first, at Willow's Wonders. Its a magical jewlry shop that carries any thing from complimenting earrings and night light necklaces.

We slowly wander inside and are greated by a teenage boy.

"Hey, how may I help you?" he scans us and rests hid eyes on Lado for a little longer than I'd like.