Harry mocked a hurt expression and placed his hand on his heart. "I'm deeply offended. I wasn't standing in front of the stove for this."

"Well I guess you have to work harder next time." Louis shrugged, smile never leaving his face.

"You mean I tickle you more?" Harry asked, with a devious look moving towards Louis with his hands out.

"No!" Louis immediately yelled, getting away.

Harry laughed because Louis was acting like he lived here for years. "Well if you didn't like this breakfast then I guess I'll have to bring you to the table for something else. You hungry?"

Louis shyly nodded and Harry thought 'here's the Louis I know of!'.

"Come on." He tapped Louis' back and got up and went to the kitchen knowing Louis was on his tracks.

"You like pancakes?" When Louis nodded excitedly, Harry was pleased and proud that he had made pancakes.

"Well I expect you to eat a lot, okay?" Louis shyly smiled when Harry pulled out a chair for him to sit on. Harry placed two pancakes on Louis' plate, pouring syrup on top of them.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Take more if you want." Harry smiled sincerely at Louis and sat across him, doing the same with his plate.

They ate in silence, comfortable silence. Little conversations being made here and there. Harry could get use to this. He never thought he would ever be eating breakfast with Louis, his long time crush, joking around. This could be said as a dream come true.

Louis on the other hand was living in his new interest's house. This was huge to him. He liked Harry and living with him just set his stomach on fire.

Louis helped in cleaning the dishes, no matter how much Harry told him not to. Louis claimed that Harry helped with this back at his house so he'll help out here.

"So what do you wanna do?" Harry asked later.

"I don't really know."

"What do you normally do?"

Louis shrugged. "I used to go to work but since I don't do that anymore, I just stay home. Little TV, maybe walk in the park. It depends."

"On what?"

"My mood." Louis shrugged again.

"What does your mood say today?"

"Nothing.''

"You're lying."

"Am not."

"Prove it."

"How?"

"Forget it. Today you'll spend the day according to my mood. Alright?" Harry asked happily.

"Alright." Louis said, not really sure of what the other lad had in mind.

"Great get dressed in pants and a tee."

"What? Now?" Louis popped his eyes.

"Yes now. I'll show you something."

Louis did not protest much and just changed. He came out to see Harry already dressed as well.

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise!" Harry exclaimed like a five year old, making Louis' heart melt at the adorable sight.

Even though Louis hated surprises, he didn't say a word, afraid that it might get the smile away from Harry's face. And of course he didn't want that to happen.

They got into Harry's car and Harry started off the engine. Louis kept on asking where they were heading to and Harry just kept his mouth shut, chuckling when Louis started guessing different places. Harry knew Louis didn't know of this place, he wouldn't be surprised if Louis didn't because he'll just be one of the many others.

Harry took a turn that lead them to a more deserted place of the town, and Louis was right when he thought they were already out of the town.

"Uh Harry?" Louis asked warily.

Harry noticed Louis a bit worried and confused. "Don't worry Louis. You'll like the place. Hopefully."

Soon Harry parked the car and got out, Louis following. Harry walked around to Louis and asked him to follow. Louis did. Louis felt like the ground was getting steeper and rocky. He still had no clue to where they were going. Soon Harry stopped.

"Look." Harry pointed. Louis' gaze went to where Harry had pointed and a gasp escaped his thin lips.

"This...it...I...wow." Harry chuckled at how astonished Louis was and it was also a cute sight for Harry to see.

"What'd ya think?''

"This...is this the hill we see behind the Cen-"

"Central shopping mall. Yes." Harry nodded cutting Louis' sentence.

"Wow. I never thought I'd ever come up here. You can see the entire town from here."

"It looks more beautiful at night. I'll bring you here some time at night."

"Really?" Harry just couldn't say no after seeing how Louis' face had lit up after hearing that, not that he wanted to say no anyway. Harry nodded and Louis smiled showing his teeth and looking back at the view. While he was viewing the town, Harry was viewing him. He just wanted Louis to be his already, it's been eight long years since he started crushing on him. It should be done already but he didn't want to pressure the other boy either. God, life is complicated.

Louis glanced at Harry, seeing that he was already staring at him made him blush and look away. Harry smiled lovingly at him and turned to look at the town from the big rock they both were sat on.

When back home, Louis noticed Harry was slumped across the couch, watching some TV show.

"Don't you ever work?" Louis cocked his eye brows in confusion. Harry just laughed at that and sat up straight giving Louis space to sit.

"Yes. In fact I do work."

"Never seen you." Louis mumbled and Harry chuckled again.

"That's 'cuz I never worked in front of you. I work from Monday to Friday. At night."

"Wait so yesterday-"

"Yesterday I took the day off. You needed company.''

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to." Harry shrugged with a smile. Louis blushed a bit and looked at his lap and then the television.

"How about I take you to work with me tonight?"

"What? No."

"It's alright. You can come. Everyone's allowed there."

"Where the hell do you work exactly?" Louis was completely confused and Harry tried so hard not to move forward and kiss him.

"You'll find out tonight." Harry shrugged, watching the TV.

"Haven't you done enough surprises for a day?" Louis became annoyed and unintentionally pouted at Harry. Harry was on the edge because Louis looked incredibly adorable while pouting. It was extremely hard to control himself.

When he realized he was staring with his mouth agape, he looked away with a little voice. "No."

He heard Louis huffed and from the corner of his eyes he saw him watching the TV as well.

Maybe he could do something for Louis tonight at work to have Louis get a clue about his feelings. He could easily do that. And he will. It was becoming harder for him to hold his feelings being with Louis all the time.

He will do it.

~

AN

What do you think is harry's job?? Any thoughts??? Please vote & comment. i love it when u do :))) Also thank you so much IMaNencePhaL0us for the amazing cover :D x