Chapter 12

Louis woke up with the sound of his alarm. First morning at Harry's house. This would be great and bad, he thought.

Great because a morning with Harry and his delicious cooking. Who would hate that? Nobody.

Bad because it would be hard to act normal. He knew he would stutter and act clumsy. That was what he was afraid of.

He got out of his bed and and stumbled to the bathroom. Luckily, Harry was not there. He thought that he didn't need a shower right now so he just brushed his teeth and washed his face to regain a bit of freshness.

Once outside the bathroom, he smelled something appetizing from the kitchen. He knew Harry was making breakfast and he heard his stomach grumble in crave for whatever it was. He walked to the kitchen, seeing no one there. Confusion grew in him as to where the other lad was.

"Harry?" Louis called looking around the empty room.

"Harry?"

"Boo!"

Louis screamed in horror. He quickly turned around with eyes opened wide in fear when he came face to face with a laughing Harry.

"Oh my god! You were too easy! Your face! Your face!" Harry laughed louder than normal and kept repeating these sentences. Louis stayed silent looking at the floor.

When Harry noticed Louis' silence, he stopped laughing immediately being concerned for Louis. He saw Louis being embarrassed and he most certainly did not want that to happen. Not on his first morning here. Not ever.

"Oh my god! Louis. I'm so sorry. I honesty didn't mean it. Don't be sad. I didn't mean it-"

Harry was left dumbstruck when he heard the most beautiful sound ever. He was left wordless and he couldn't even react to anything. As if time had slowed down and nothing else was in the world except him and Louis. Louis was laughing. Not a shy laugh, or a stifled one. But a pure laugh.

Harry noticed things he hadn't before. He saw the crinkles by Louis' eye and the way his small hand moved to his stomach and he bend down to control his breathing while laughing.

"Oh my god." Louis tried calming himself down. Harry could have gone all his life hearing the melodic sound.

"You should have seen your face." Louis said, still laughing.

"So you think that's funny, eh?" Harry finally regained himself. He tried being serious while asking this but failed because he couldn't wipe the smile off of his face seeing Louis this happy. When Louis nodded, Harry picked him up onto his shoulders, Louis screaming for him to let go but Harry was buying none of it.

Harry brought Louis to the nearest two seater and carefully plopped him on it. He didn't give Louis time to understand what was going to happen and he just dove both of his hands on Louis' sides, tickling them. What a wonder; Louis was extremely ticklish.

"Stop! Harry! Stop! I-Please!" Louis laughed uncontrollably trying his best to get Harry's hands off of him and escape but Harry was more powerful and Louis was of no match to him.

"I don't think so!" Harry was enjoying the sight of a jolly Louis in front of him.

"Please! Harry no!"

"Say you're sorry!" Harry laughed along.

"Sor-sorry. Sorry! I'm sorry!" Harry immediately withdrew his hands and gazed at Louis' smiling face. He was looking beyond beautiful while smiling, he should do it more often, Harry thought. And he'll make it happen.

"Had a nice breakfast?" Harry playfully asked.

"It was the worst breakfast ever!" Louis tried to push Harry off of himself and Harry noticed that he couldn't do it so he moved himself as Louis pushed him, didn't want Louis to feel weak. Louis tried keeping a serious face but failed when a giggle escaped. How cute!