Chapter ONE

Living as a duke's daughter sure has many perks. One of those so-called perks was being able to own a luxurious carriage.

Currently, I am sitting inside of one, I mean Sia is sitting inside of one. Not that I am also not sitting inside of one... Okay. This is so confusing. Let me try again.

I am Marilee Sia Marlais. Marilee Sia Marlais is me. A seventeen years old young woman with bright lapis blue hair and cobalt blue eyes. Sia is the blue-haired girl yesterday who bought the perfume where I am in. So how did I become her? Well, I also do not know exactly how this happened but I suspect that when Sia opened the perfume bottle and dabbed some perfume to her skin, that was when I managed to somehow possess her body.

I don't know what the voice that I heard meant when it said 'possession 10% complete' but I do know that it really is not a complete possession. It seems that there is a set number of hours in which I could take over Sia's body and mind. I am not certain about the exact number of hours yet as I have not finished experimenting. I have only managed to possess her body for an hour last night. Sia's body was so exhausted that I had no choice but to end my possession and let it rest. Since I am a spirit, I do not have a fleshy body so I am not accustomed to the feeling of having a real body. Last night, I wanted to familiarize myself with it but the poor girl's body needed rest.

The carriage comes to a stop in a wide lawn allotted for noble's carriages. Sia goes off the carriage and proceeds to walk towards the third year's building.

The building is located at the west side of the campus, the fourth year's building at its left side. The first and the second year's building is on the east side. Separating the academic buildings is the school's garden which serves as a resting place and also where the students usually hang out aside from their club rooms. To the north and at the center of the campus is the all-purpose building where the gym, auditorium, cafeteria, and various function halls are located. It is the largest building in the Leroy Academy.

While Sia is traversing through the garden, she is joined by two other third year girls based on the character of three on their arm bands. One is a girl with dark blonde hair which she put in a fishtail braid and eyes in the shade of brilliant green, the bright morning light creating illusions of a sparkle in her eyes. The other is a girl with a cyan hair and aquamarine eyes resembling that of the clear sea to the south of Leroy Kingdom. Browsing through Sia's memories, I learn that the blonde girl is Zaila Trinette Beuchene and the green-haired one is Emerald Julienne Demers.

"Good morning Sia," Zaila greets as she goes to Sia's left, smiling cheerily and skipping as she walked.

"Morning." Emerald just mutters as she goes to Sia's right and follows the two as they walk.

Sia does not bother to greet the two and just continues to walk towards her classroom. Silence permeates through the air, one that Zaila can't resist breaking.

"Sia, sia," Zaila says in a sing-song voice. "I heard that you were chosen to be the crown prince's fiancee. Is that true?" Nudging her friend in the arm, Zaila continues to pester Sia. "Hey, hey. Don't be so secretive. When I heard the news, I knew that it's one hundred percent true! I mean, you are the best candidate to be the crown princess! This I know but still, I just wanted to confirm it with you. Not that I don't believe you or anything. I just want to hear it from you. I mean the prince is like your first love, right? And he is just so handsome and you are so beautiful and..."