chap 24

Anna pov

It's been five weeks since my encounter with Lisa and Michael.

I've been ignoring the letter that I got, too scared of what I might find. And the added stress of Michael, had me sick and sore.

But I knew that today was the day that i was going to read whatever was in the envelope. Grabbing the letter, I feel a bit dizzy, so I quickly sit down.

i slowly breath in and out. I open it and pour out the contents onto my bed, taking one of the pictures into hands.  I start shaking with anger, throwing it back unto the bed.

'how dare he, I can't believe he did this to me' I shout out. Trashing my room. Why, why would he do this.

Those pictures, showing him in bed with Lisa and another of them kissing.

Leaning into the wall, I start feeling dizzy.  Is the room moving.  i never should have trusted him. 

'Anna, what's wrong. What's happened to the room'  is all I hear before collapsing as everything went dark.

Tessa pov

'oh, my goodness. Manuel, Manuel' I scream frantic as I try to wake Mrs Anna. What's wrong with her.

'yes, dear, why are you screaming, oh goodness!. what happened to her'

'I don't know dear, come on we need to take her to the hospital'.

He gently picks her up. Quickly moving to the car that we use to get around.

Cradling her head on my lap, I whisper for her to hold on.

We've been in the waiting room for 30 minutes now. The doctor said that she seems fine but they are running some test just to make sure. For now, they put her on a drip to help build her strength.

'oh dear, we forgot to call Damien'.

'I can't believe we forgot to do that' standing up he moves towards the doors to call him. Hopefully he gets here soon. 

Damien pov

answering my phone, i say ' hello, Damien Smith here'

'Sir, it's  Manuel. You need to get to St Maria's hospital.  Anna fainted and we took her to the hospital'

Standing up, I grab my car keys and head out.

'i am on my way'

A/N

i think i am almost done with this book. ;-)