Chapter 3: Return of thunder part 1.

Začít od začátku

"Dustin over there," I say pointing her out to him.

When he sees what she is doing he goes wide eyed and goes to stop this nonsense.

"Hey hey," he says as we approach her. "What are you doing?"

Tori gives him a look like it is obvious. "I'm borrowing your bike."

"Oh," Dustin says laughing although it is clear that he is not amused. "No you see the way that usually works is that you ask me first, and then I think about it for like half a second, and then tell you that the only way I would let you ride my race bike is if you tied me down and tortured me."

"You really want it to come to that," Tori challenges him.

I decide to leave this conversation before it gets any more heated. I great Shane as I pass and head back to my hotel.

I am worried that Nate is in danger. Why would he give up his dream of racing.

I once again pick up my morpher and this time I place it on my wrist. Something tells me I might need to soon.

*Power of the moon*

Mystery person's POV:

I am at the computers with Cam as we work on upgrades and anything else we might need.

Shane, Tori and Dustin stand together and explain that Tori had seen Blake and Hunter today. Cam moves to stand by the scrolls.

I had not been here long but instead of helping by morphing into the Silver moon ranger I am helping Cam at Ops.

"I don't buy it," Shane says as Tori finishes her explanation. "Why would Choobo just all of a sudden decide to turn good?"

"I must agree with Shane," Sensei Watanabee says and I glance at him. "It sounds far too convenient."

"Hunter and Blake said they were going to check it out," Tori says to all of us and I frown. "Even if they can get in the ship, they won't attack until they can bring us in for back up."

"Good then that gives us time," Dustin says.

"Time for what?" Tori asks.

Dustin looks appalled and angry as he answers. "For you to fix my bike miss freestyle no-hand landing."

Tori had destroyed his bike when she crashed. Dustin looked crestfallen as she brought it into him. Cam, Shane and I chuckle at what he said.

"It wasn't that bad," Tori defends herself. "I just took a little spill."

"The fenders facing backwards," Dustin points out and all of us guys nod our head as we had seen the destruction ourselves.

"All right," Tori finally agrees.

Sensei Watanabee turns to me and as he says my name I glance at him. "Do you know when the other moon ninja will make an appearance."

He had whispered it so the others had not heard him.

I sigh. "No. Hopefully she'll turn up soon."

Sensei nods but does not speak.

*Power of the moon*

Chloe's POV:

I walk into storm charges and two men crash into me. One with blonde hair and one with dark hair.

"Excuse me," I say and they turn to look at me. "You could at least say your sorry."

They glance at each other before the dark haired one shrugs. "Sorry."