Chapter 17

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/N?" I turned to see Jungkook. My eyes widened. I started walking away. "Y/N!! Wait!!" I heard Jin. I turned around. "What?!" I asked in anger. "Please... Watch the concert until the end" Jimin said. I sighed. "Arasso" I said.

~*~

Me and Min Han sat at the middle. "Aish! I wanted to be in front!!" He whined. "Stop whining like a kid" I said. He pouted. I laughed at him.

The concerst started and they started their album, Wings. "You made me begin~" Mun Han sang. "I guess your a fanboy?" I asked. He nodded.  I smiled.

~*~

Their performance ended and its time for them to do something, I think?

"Hyung!! Are you crying?!" Namjoon asked Jin. Jin looked at him confused. "Ya! Im not!!" He denied. I smiled Alat their silliness. "Y/N's smiling!!" I heard Min Han shouted. All of them turned to look at me. "She did came!!" Jungkook shouted. I look atbthem confused. "Everyone!! Our little sister is here!!" Namjoon said. I glared at him. "And we want to say something to her" Jimin said. "Y/N... Mianhae" The said together. I look at all of them. Min Han was worried on what I'll say. "Y/N... I hope you forgive us... We didn't mean to shout at you, we didnt mean to ignore you... We thought that you're happy that we lost" Jin said. "Lost?!" I shouted. "We know! We know you're trying to cheer us up" Jungkook said. "Mian" They said. I look at them with teary eyes. "Are you sure of what your saying?!" I shouted. They look at me and nodded  "Ha! No no! You ignored my care for you!! You ignored the meal that I made for you!! You were happy that I wasnt with you! I cared for you and you just ignored it!" I added. "You even told me that you dont even care about me" I said. "I was just mad" Jimin said. "Mad?! More like you said it seriously!" I said. "Pleae dont make me laugh! You just noticed right now that I was alone! Min Han is alway there for me! You were always there to make me happy before! But now! No! You didn't! You forgot your little sister! Your sister that has a-!" I didn't finished my sentence. "That has a what?!" They asked. "Nevermind..." I said and walked away. I walked outsidem "Y/N!!" I heard Min Han shouted. "I didnt know you can shout so loud like that" He said. I smiled weakly  "M-Min H-Han" I called weakly. "N-Ne?" He asked worriedly. "I cany breath" I said trying to catch some breath. "Here, a water" He said as he handed me a water bottle. I smiled at him before drinking it. "You should've told them" He said. "Nah..." I said. "Well see you tomorrow" He said and waved goodbye. I waved goodbye and rode a cab towards home.

~*~

I walked inside to bee greeted by a worrid Imo. "Y/N! I watched the concert on the Television." She said worriedly. I smiled weakly. "Y/N... You look pale" She said. "I'll just take a rest" I said. "Look Y/N.. Dont go to scho starting tomorrow" She said. I smiled. "Arasso" I said. "No go upstairs and take your medicine" She said. I nodded and did what she said. I flopped to my bed and look throught the medias. "Y/N, suster of bangtan shouted at them at their concert" Aish! Really?! Like totally?! They fvcking betrayed me!!

I was scrolling though medias and didn't notice that I was drifting to sleep.