Chapter 2

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up by my stupid alarm. I groaned as I turned it off. I does my morning routine. I opened the door of my room just to see Jungkook was about to knock. "H-Hi Y/N" He greeted. I waved at him and smiled. "Btw Hyung said breakfast is ready" He added. I nodded. I followed him towards the dining room. I sat between Jin and Yoongi. "So Y/N, Do you have school?" Jimin asked. I nodded. "Well that's great! But" Jungkook didn't continue his sentence when he look at Jin. "You're going to a different school since Imo said that you have bullies" Jin said. "What school then?" I asked. They look at each other then smiled. "Our school!" The three maknae said. "So... All of you guys have the same school?" I asked. All of them nodded. I sighed. "Lemme ask... All of you are famous at school?" I asked suddenly. They nodded. I sighed deeply. "You have the same class as Jungkook!" They said. I just smiled. "May I ask, why you guys and I got seperated?" I asked. They look at me and smiled weakly. "You see Y/N..." Jimin started. I look at them confused. "Our parents cant handle all of us so They left all of us to Grandma then..." Yoongi said. "Then When we were accepted of our auditioning, She passed out we didnt have time to suprise her" Jin added. All of them look down. "Mianhae, I didn't mean to ask you" I said. "Dont be sorry" Hoseok said. I sighed and continue eating my breakfast.

"So when does the school starts?" I asked suddenly. "Tomorrow!" Jungkook sais happily. "Why are you happy?" Jin asked smiling. "Because Im always alone everyclass in every year!" He shouted happily. "How can you say that?" I asked. "Well... Taehyung and Jimin are always in one class, then Hoseok and Namjoon same class too, and most of all Me and Yoongi" Jin said. I made an 'o' sound. We finushed eating our breakfast and I decided to wash all of the dishes but Jin didn't let me wash it so He and I washed the dishes together.

~Third Person View~

Jin and Y/N was busy washing the dishes. Jungkook and Taehyung was busy playing video games. Jimin and Hoseok was busy dancing some girl dances. And last but not the least Yoongi and Namjoon was busy writing songs.  "YA! Unfair! Why did I lose?!" Jungkook complained. "Why?! Im lucky today!" Taehyung shouted. "Well I always win!!" Jungkook shouted. "YA!! Can you two shut up?!?!" Jimin shouted. Jungkook shut up but Taehyung. "YA! Why are you shouting at meh?!" Taehyung asked. "So that you can shut up!" Jimin answered. "JiminiePabo!!" Taehyung shouted. Taehyung got up and ran away from Jimin while Jimin chase him. "Hey Stob it!" Jin shouted when he and Y/N was finish washing the dishes. "He said stop it" Hoseok said. "What's the spelling?" Namjoon asked trying to hide his laugh. "S.T.O.P." Jin started. "I.T.!!" Jin and Jungkook said at once. All of them laughed while Y/N stood there confused. "Y/N you ok?" Jin asked between his laughs. "Y/N doesnt like your jokes" Yoongi said suddenly. Y/N just stared at them. "Aishh!! Yoongi!" Jin said. 'This happiness will end someday...' Y/N thought to herself.