°Nudes°

*it's not a dirty one lol*

(Your pov)
I was on the couch in the living room scrolling through Instagram. I was having a great time, messaging fans and liking pictures and edits..until I came across something terrifying. I gasped and yelled out for Jack.

"Jack Gilinsky get your ass down here now!"

Before I knew it, heavy footsteps came running down the stairs and a concerned Jack appeared in front of me.

"What's wrong?"

I turned my laptop towards him and his eyes went wide at the picture. He soon relaxed but then quickly got defensive.

"You don't even know if that's me or not."

"Jack..I've seen your dick before. I know damn well that's you."

"Well maybe someone just has a similar dick as mine!"

"Shut the hell up, stop trying to come up with excuses and explain."

He sighed and sat on the couch next to me.

"Fine. Those were nudes that accidentally got leaked. But they're from like years ago."

I nodded my head.

"But how did they even get leaked?"

"Someone hacked into my icloud."

"Oh of course, another infamous hacker. You really need to start using a different password, other than 'gilinsky123'.

"Well it's easy to remember."

"It's also easy to guess. I bet fans jokingly try to get into your account sometimes and it actually works."

He looked down and then back at the laptop. He quickly furrowed his eyebrows and exited out of the photo.

"You know my dick looks much better now.."

"I mean..I guess."

"What do you mean you guess?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure..."

Suddenly a smile appeared on his face.

"Would I have to show you?"

"Maybe.."

Before I could speak again, I was being dragged up to the bedroom.
--

This was stupid haha.

And no I'm not making a part 2.