//12//

Justin's POV

I could feel the rage of anger boiling inside of me. She crossed the line there. I never asked her to spend money on me. I know she is spending it on Emory's education, but it feels like being stabbed. I've never asked anyone for help money wise.

I didn't go back to the other parents. I went straight to my car and drove off forgetting my daughter completely. The whole world is spinning and I can't take this anymore. My wife left me and now she is back trying to take over my daughter's life.

I'm driving way over the speed limit. Why do I care? Everything is nothing. There is no more light in my life. I need to drive faster. I step on the speeder and feel a rush through my body. In a couple of minutes I arrived at the beach. There are no people here.

I took of my shoes and walks in the water. The waves are making my pants wet and I don't care. I could just float on the water and see where it leads me. I got pulled out of my thoughts when my cell phone rung.

Selena. Declined.

Selena. Declined

Selena. Declined.

Selena. Accepted.

"What the hell could you possibly want now?" I Screamed through the phone.

"It's Emory. She is hurt JUSTIN!!!"

She is hurt.

"What!? Where are you?"

"The hospital that is 3 blocks away from the pre school."

"I'll be there." I said and hung up.

I rushed over to the car and drove off. Faster than I drove before. My daughter was in the fucking hospital. She was on the 30th floor. That's where the children's department is.

-

Emory was laying on the bed unconscious. My poor little girl. Selena was on her left side holding her tiny hand. Faith and Grace were there too, Lily-Rose and Mrs. Soleil.

"Is she okay?" I managed to say.

"She is going to be fine." Selena said sounded more like she was trying to convince her self. I rushed over to Emory and took her hand. I so want to scoop her up and hold her close to my body.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Someone pushes her down from the top of slide on the playground." Faith said with tears in her eyes.

"Who pushed her?"

"I didn't see it." Faith said.

"I'm going to kill that rotten kid." I snapped.