//6//

Justin's POV

Grace and Faith are Selena's daughters. That was a surprise to me. I never thought I would ever see her again.

At first I thought she came to visit us, but she smashed that dream as fast as she left. She was still so beautiful after these years.

I wasn't mad at her for leaving. Anymore. I just envy Faith and Grace a little. Selena took care of them and cares for them. That just confirms that it was because Emory is my daughter and she hates me.

"Are you mommy?" Emory asked and Selena broke down in tears hugging little Emory. It warmed my heart.

"My little Emory" Selena cried and hugged Em even tighter.

I didn't really want to disturb this moment, but I need some answers from her. Why she left and why she never came back.

I didn't have to because Selena and Emory parted their big hug. Emory was smiling and Selena has all her makeup all over.

"I need to talk to daddy okay?" Selena said and stood up.

Emory nodded and ran upstairs to her room. Before she ran off Selena whispered something in her ear that I didn't hear.

"Wanted to talk?" I asked when I couldn't see Emory anymore.

"Yea. But first I wanted to say sorry." She said and looked down at her hand avoiding my eyes.

"What why? What are sorry for" I said sarcastically and chuckled.

"Don't be like that." she said.

"Why the hell not? You left us for good and started a family." I spat at her. I could feel the anger all of the sudden.

"I know and I'm sorry" she was crying.

When we used to fight, I would stop arguing when she cried. This time it's different. We aren't together and she doesn't deserve it.

"What do you want to do then?? It's done already" I sighed. I really wanted to yell at her, but I struggled to get the words.

"Can I see Emory once in a while?" She asked.

"What about your husband? Is he ok with this?" I said and used the air ponies when I said husband. Legally I'm her husband.

"Our contract is expired. " She whispers. I almost didn't hear her words. What contract?

"What are you talking about???" I was so confused at this point.

"I told you I can't tell you yet, I can't until it's fully done"

I'm so confused.

"I need to freshen up, can I use the bathroom?" She asked.

"Sure down the hall in our old bedroom"

Minutes later she came back and called for her twins and she didn't look like a person who had cried. She packed Faith and Graces bags and right before they were out the door. I said

"You can see Emory, just text."