Approaching Darkness and Doubts

Start from the beginning

Your teammates look at you, but you didn't want to look up and see the expression they had," Of course my issues manifested when I began dating Sapphire is just that I thought I found someone I could trust. Someone that made me feel confident and proud, so I treated her as nice as I could while ignoring everyone else" you said remembering Sapphire.

"How did she even get close to you if you were so introverted" said Rojo frowning. If you were like that how did she get through you enough for you to give her a chance?

You chuckle hollowly at that, "You know before I got my memories back I wouldn't be able to answer that but now that I think about it, it was like she knew me at the time were I tried to hide my feelings and I was really surprise how easily she could see through me" you said frowning now that you knew she was your childhood friend it makes a lot more sense.

"Because of that when she ask me out I decided to agree since she knew me. Sometimes better than I did" you said sighing looking up seeing their neutral expression.

"So how did you figure out she was cheating on you?" Luna said tilting her head.

You rub your head," It was Neo in fact that clue me on that fact and took me to the place to catch her in the act" you said hiding the pain in your chest it still hurts thinking about it even more know that you knew how close you and Sapphire were when you were kids.

"It was Neo? He went to Sanctum too?" said Marron raising her eyebrow at that.

"Yeah, after that I was transfer to Signal and ever since then I tried my best to change my attitude. It took some time until I became the person I'm today, but I did change" you said smiling nervously at your teammates.

"Well Leader I didn't knew you were an even bigger asshole than Cardin" said Rojo bluntly causing you to flinch and Marron to glare at him, "....but you did change and while I could hold your past against you I won't I seen that you're not that person anymore, so that's good enough for me......and besides you're too much of a book nerd in my mind to see you like that" he said with a small smirk and your eye twitch at the last part.

".....Rojo you were doing great until the last part" said Luna, but you could tell that she found it funny seeing that she was struggling to keep her frown.

"Leave it to you Rojo to ruin a moment like this" said Marron putting her head in her hands.

"Really? What part of that was out of character for me?" he said raising an eyebrow to Marron.

You just sigh and face palm of course Rojo will answer like that, "So feel better now (F/N)?" he said and you turn to look at him and your mouth open in shock seeing his smirk be replace with a smile.

"Wait you did that to...." You said in surprise. Did he do that just to make you feel better? Even Luna and Marron look at him in open shock and his eye twitch seeing their surprise look.

"Do you guys think I can't be serious? How dumb do you guys think I am?" he said and you three turn away not answering his question.

".....HEY DON'T JUST GO SILENT LIKE THAT!!" he scream annoyed and you snort in amusement which turn into an open laugh and you hear Luna and Marron laughing along with you. Even Rojo after a bit join you three in your laughter.

"Thanks Rojo I need it that" you said wiping a tear.

He just shrugs and gives you a thumbs up, "Ok guys I think it's best If we hit the hay early Marron and I need to get ready for our match tomorrow" you said and they all nodded. You went to your bed and as you felt asleep you wonder who your opponents will be.

------------The Next Day-----------------

You open your eyes and rub the sleepiness from your eyes and see that Luna and Marron are already awake while Rojo was still sleeping.