So Says Rachel

And then I wondered...how did I get here?  Something must have happened between my underwater orgasm and now...

I can tell by Lara's wandering eyes that she's thinking.  Probably enjoying the pain too, the little skank.  I've known about her and Mark's sexual "adventures" for about a year now.    I've been enjoying him myself.  

A little secret about the sexual predator; she doesn't give head.  It's a shame too because Mark will tell you his whole life story for a little kiss on the tip.  In fact, that's how she ended up tied on a table in his pool house.  The poor wet thing.  I'm going to make her beg.

See, a month ago she decided she was going to make me one of her pets- train me like a puppy dog.  But by then, Mark was already missing me and had been climbing in through my kitchen window late at night.  I applauded him on his dedication, stepping lightly up the stairs and past my parent's room, already naked and stiff, and standing beside my bed, letting the head of his dick roll over my lips until I'm kissing it in my sleep and finally waking up.

I get to work right away, stroking his dick with one hand and touching myself with the other.  He doesn't even bother to let me sit up or change positions...I do this still laying in bed, him standing beside it and leaning frward slightly, propping himself up with one arm on the headboard. He's really quite big and I can see the veins on his piece. After the first chill, I put the tip in my mouth and run my tongue around its edges, not minding the trail of split from the corner of my mouth. Mmm.

I lick it from top to bottom.

Then I put Mark's dick in my mouth real slow and start to move my head up and down. I can barely fit it and It chokes me, but I don't mind a little gagging.

I start to do it faster, sucking hard and massaging his sack while I do it. There's a little bit of pre cum and I lick it off like candy. God it tastes good.

I suck on the head again and when I start wanting more I go back to the up and downs. I even suck on your sack a little bit, stroking you while I do it. Then back to up and down, but much faster now.

I love the taste of cum, especially his.  But I pull off and look at him, right in the eyes as they roll forward, his body panting still with desire.  

"What's she up to now Mark?" Still running my fingertips over him.  He stumbles on the words.

"You..you're...next"

"Ha. We'll see."

I push my mouth onto him and swallow everything before pulling off. Then I clean him with my tongue and lick my lips.  

"I want you to do something for me, Mark"

"Yeah?"

"First, I want you to please me," as I lift my fingers, dripping from rubbing myself, up to him.  He grabs my wrist ever so tenderly and sucks it off.  Then he gets on his knees, grabbing my thigh on the way down and turning my body so that my legs hang off the edge, immediately starting in like a cat; quick jabs of the tongue as if he's sucking up milk.  "And I'm gonna fuck your girl friend."

He pauses for a second, teases me twice by running the tip of his nose up my vag, then starts sucking on my clit.  And I know we have a deal then, so I don't feel weak when I shriek and he clamps his hand over my mouth, corking my back hole with his thumb and goes in with his full tongue.