Nate stares at Lillie intensely as she goes through her phone. He knew damn well who she was texting and wanted to go over and snatch the phone right out of her hand but he fought against that intention. He just told the woman he liked her and didn't want her to have any more reasons to reject him than she already does. Instead he sat himself down at the table and waited patiently. He took his filled looking at her with the skimpy robe on. He liked that she went against getting dress. Not a minute later, he clears his throat hoping to get her attention which it did. She sets her phone down and joins him at the table. He can tell she was nervous.

"Thanks to you I'm missing work," Lillie said as she starts to pick at her food.

"You're welcome sweetheart."

"That was sarcasm."

"I know." He smiles at her while he stuff his face with bacon.

The room falls silent and awkwardness build in Lillie's mind. She had to say something, anything.

"So, how did you know I was back here?" she asked him.

"I went to your place. Which reminds me, I should be punishing you for running away from me. You know I was still recovering," he played hurt. "Why did you run?"

Lillie halts her hand that was holding the fork in and sets it down on the plate. She removes her hand and hid them both under the table on her lap.

"I wanted to move on from the past. I knew if I stayed, this issue that we had will never resolve. Plus, I couldn't trust myself around you." Lillie admitted her face turning pink.

Nate's jaw tense but he couldn't blame her for the way she feels. He had hurt her more than one way and numerous time at that. He had let his anger and jealousy cloud his judgement of the woman in front of him. And because of that Lillie may never forgive him.

Again they were surrounded by silence both not having a big appetite. Nate continues to force food down his throat as Lillie pick at her plate. She knew everything about this was wrong. Yes she likes him very much but if she lets this relationship happens not only is she ignoring everything that he did to her back on his island but she would be betraying her brother greatly. That was something she couldn't risk doing. Hurting her brother.

"Nate, please find a hotel after you're done eating." Lillie said looking straight at him her voice not wavering a bit. She had to do this. It was the right thing to do, wasn't it?

He looked up at her confused. "This. Us. It can't happen Nate. It's impossible and you know it." She confirms more for herself than him.

"I'm not going anywhere Lillie unless you're there with me. And we can make it possible. You just have to trust me." He replies calmly masking the little hurt he was feeling from her rejection.

"That's the thing, I don't trust you. And you expect my brother to just be totally cool with this?"

"Who gives a fuck what your brother thinks!" he shouts standing up from the chair.

"I do!" she shouts back getting up from her chair.

"Well stop!"

"I can't just stop!" Lillie storms off into the living room with Nate following close behind.

"Well what the hell do you expect me to do huh? I fucken like too damn much it's driving me fucken insane!"

"But you're in love with my sister in law!" she hollered out before she can stop herself.

They both fall silent. Nate stares at her with such an intense gaze she had to look away. He can see the hurt and insecurity on her face. She believes every word that she spoke.