#11 / The paul family

Next morning.
I wake up with Logan's arms around me, yesterday was a slow day but today is two days before CHRISTMAS and yeah it's freezing outside everyone on team Maverick will go home with their family and Logan will go back to Ohio to pass Christmas with his family he tell me that make will go too, me?.. Well my mom and dad had divorced my mom have another family she ask me if I want to go but it just doesn't feel right so I said no, my dad well he is always working so yeah I don't know what I am going to do today is the day that everyone go to their home including Logan.
L; Good morning baby.
Le; Good morning handsome. I said cuddling with him.
L; Are u ready for today.
Le; About u going to Ohio?, No I'm not ready... Looking at him confused.
L; Ha, yeah I forgot to tell u, you are going with me to Ohio. Looking at you in the eyes with happiness.
Le; WHAT? ,are u kidding me? Jumping around the room, I'm so excited why? Because I'm going to meet my boyfriend family, but I am nervous at the same time.
L;No I'm not so is better for u to go and pack all of your things, because the plane is dismissed in 4 hours, so yeah go babe. Kissing the top of your head.
Le; I am so excited baby thank you! Hugging him.
L; You are so welcome now go. Getting out of the room.
Your p.o.v
I get in to the shower, when I finish I began to do my make up not to much tho I just do the eyes part I didn't put nothing of foundation just my eyes.....lol..... I did pack all of my things and I put my clothes on Logan tell me that it was going to be really cold so I put this on.

Then I walk out of the room and go down stairs everyone was gone now I just saw Logan with his suitcase and his backpack

L; Damn.... More and more hot everyday. With a smirk.
Le; Logan...s-stop. I say blushing.
L; It's okay baby girl, you are always hot. With that damn I'm dead, I put my hand in my face.
Le; O..ka...okay..
L; Do I make you nervous baby? Putting your hands down.
Le; You know what Logan let's go, because we are going to lose the flight. I say grabbing my suitcase and my backpack with Logan following me, we get a uber and we arrive to the airport we saw fans of Logan some of mine because dah I work for Victoria Secrets....lol....then we check our bags and we get to the plane we take our seat we seat on first class.
Le; babe..? Looking at him confuse.
L; Yes?.. Looking at you.
Le; Why didn't you tell me about buying first class tickets you know that I don't like u paying for my thi-. He interrupted me.
L; Babe.... I didn't tell you because I don't know okay take at my Christmas present okay?. Not looking at me, i know his he is lying.
Le; Next time tell me please Logan, okay?
L; Okay baby I will.
We arrive to Ohio and yeah it was hella cold I saw a women and Logan basically run to her and they Hugh, I think that's his mom I get to them and the women look at me and smile.
P= Pam
L; Oh yeah... So mom this is Leslie my girlfriend.... Leslie this my mom Pam. We sake hands and we hug.
P; It's really nice to meet you Logan talk about you a lot in the phone.
Le; Well he talk about you a lot too and  it's really nice to meet you too. We go to the car and we talk.
P; So Leslie tell me do you work?
Le; Yeah I do, I'm a model for Victoria Secrets.
P; Wow!, Logan u got a pretty one here. Logan look at me and I blush.
L; well yeah she is pretty and beautiful. I blush even more.
P; Well we are here, welcome to my house Leslie. She say opening the door of the house, we enter to the house and we go to the living room.
P; So yeah you and Logan can share his room and you can put your things there. Logan and I thank Pam and we go upstairs we put the suitcases and backpacks in the floor and I sat on Logan's bed.
Le; Your mom is the sweetest person that I never met in my life.
L; I know....she is, Leslie? Looking at you and siting in the bed, you sit on his lap.
Le; Yeah baby?
L; I love you, don't never forget okay?
Le; And I love you too so don't never forget okay? He nod and we kiss then it was a make out session but he pull away.
L; Do you want to go to the snow? You look at him confuse.
Le;..... Like now....at 10 pm.?
L; What!? It's already 10? He ask me confuse I mood and show him my screen phone.
Le; Oh I can go take a shower and you can do what ever you want okay? You give him a peck on the lips and stand up I go to the bathroom that Logan tell me, I was now in my bra and underwear, I forgot to lock the door so I hear someone opening the door and.... It was Logan.
L; oh...I...I'm...sorry..i just...want to pee really bad .... I pull him from his shirt and locked the door of the bathroom.
Le; Oh really? With a smirk in my face.
L; Well... Maybe...
We kiss and that kiss it began intense but then me heard something Logan's mom was calling us to dinner and we pull away.
Le; baby your mom is calling us go.
L; what about you?
Le; I will take a shower now go and pee somewhere else.
He go downstairs and after 15 minutes I get out of the shower I put my pajamas and go downstairs jake Logan's brother was home now and when I go downstairs he was.....WHAT!?, checking me out! Omg no oh... Hell no.
J = Jake

L; Oh hey baby. Looking at me
Le; Hey. Looking at him uncomfortable.
L; so yeah, Jake this leslie my girlfriend, Leslie this is Jake my brother.
J; Hi leslie nice to met u. He say hugging me and I hug back Logan know me to good, he give me a look saying " what is going on" well I was so UNCOMFORTABLE.
Le; Hey Jake nice to meet u too. I feel something grabbing my but, OMG IT IS JAKE WTF!!!!!!! No one could see it. I just pull away and say.
Le; mmm... I'm going to the room okay i.. I... bye. I say it so quickly I saw Logan's face he was so confused, I run to Logan's room and lock it, after 2 minutes I hear someone nocking in the door....
L; Hey... mm... Leslie is me Logan open the door please.... I didn't respond.
L; Babe, please can we talk..... Are you okay? Babe? I open the door.
L; are you okay babe what happen.
Le; mmm... n.. nothing.
L; Tell me...

What will happen next she will tell him? Maybe please vote and comment if you want DRAMA!!! I hope you like it if you did please VOTE YEAH AGAIN lol ok bye guys love ya! ❤️💕💕
Words; 1,287