The perfect date

Nash's POV

Today was one of the busiest days of my life. I had to call Shawn and the Jacks, then go pick them up from the airport, then go pick up a shit ton of roses, then learn how to cook (okay so I may have had my mom cook for me), then call some people to make sure no one would be at the park, then I went to the park to sting up these sparkly light things in the trees, lay down the blanket thing, go pick up the necklace I got Carson, make a really awesome mix CD of all her favorite songs, go change and make sure Shawn and the Jacks changed, and last but not least go back to the park with them and text Cameron.

I never actually thought I would go through so much trouble in my life for a girl, but I guess Carson has made me look at this part of my life differently.

Cameron's POV

I had no idea how I was going to convince my stubborn little sister to get dressed up and go with me to the park! What was I going to say, "Hey Carson I have a super fun idea why done we both dress up and look nice then take a fun drive to the park!" Because that wont make her think 'wow my brother is a strait up nut job'. Oh well I will think of something.

After a good half an hour of thinking I desided to just lie to her.

"Hey Carson, are you hungry?"

"Yeah a little why?"

"Well I was thinking you know that really nice resturant mom and dad used to take us too?" she just nodded, "Well how about we both go there and eat some.....food." (REALLY CAMERON LETS EAT SOME FOOD!)

"Umm okay cool sounds fun! I'll just get ready be down in a few." Thank God that worked.

Carson's POV

I put on a white skater dress with this heart shape cut out in the back, then my black high heel booties, finally I curled my hair and did my everyday makeup. When I walked down stairs and Cam was just sitting on the couch looking bored out of his mind.

"Why is it that girls take so long to put on some clothes?" he asked semi sarcasticly.

"Perfection takes time old brother of mine."

"Yeah whatever lets just go now."

On our way to the resturant I noticed Cam made a wrong turn, and normally when he makes a wrong turn he curses under his breath then turns arround.

"Um Cam, wrong turn?"

"Uhhh yeah its a uhh short cut." Okay that was weird

After a kinda long drive he finally stopped at a park.

"Why are we here Cam?"

"Can't a brother just want to walk around a park with his little sister?"

"No."

"Uggg okay just come with me."

Once we got out I got a really good look at this park and it was beautiful. There were sparkly lights in almost all the trees and along this path to one really big tree and under the tree was a picnic basket and a planket, then I saw him. Nash.... just standing there with a box and a bouquet of red roses, oh and he was in a freaking tux. I just stood there shocket.

"Nash! What are you doing?"

A/N Oh dang clif hanger... kinda. well not really because pt2 will be up tomorrow I promis.