We will be together

"Hey Nash, sense I haven't seen you in years. Maybe we should hang out sometime, just you and me......as friends."

"Yes! I I mean that would be fun," she giggled slightly, "maybe we should go to that park down the street instead of going to whatever they were going to do."

"I would like that," she smiled,"Im going to change be right back."

I went to change too, but I couldn't stop smiling to the whole time. I know this wasn't a date but she meant so much to me and I was willing to do what ever it took to make her mine.

Carson's POV
I know I was trying to make Nash love me but I didn't have time to look "good" to go to a park. So I grabbed my sweat pants, t-shirt, sneakers, took off my make-up, put my hair up in a ponytail, and grabbed my glasses and headed out the door.
"Hey you ready."
"Ya are yooouuu look different."
"Ya sorry no make-up and glasses on. Bad sight to see I know."
"That's not it at all you look good. I like you without all the make-up and the fancy clothes it's more you."
Everything he just said made me so happy and I knew I needed him to be mine. Part of me wondered if he remember what happened 2 years ago

*Flashback*
"Hey Nash! how's my best friend doing today?" I said walking into his how's

"I'm pretty good. Hey Carson can I tell you something." he looked sad

"Well it's 2 things actually one I'm moving to North Carolina soon because you know I'm from there," me heart broke at that part, " second I think I'm in love with you."

"Nash I-." The phone rang
*End of Flashback*