chapter nine

Sunlight and whispers; that’s what woke me the next morning.

“I love you,” he would whisper. Then followed the song. The sunlight peered through the window, shining brightly on my face.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. The sunlight had cast a golden glow on his perfect, pale complexion. He looked down at me and smiled.

“Good morning, my love,” he said as he kissed my hand.

He tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear and proceeded to press his lips against mine. Ashley walked in and Andy seemed to ignore him. For a moment, Ashley just stood there, waiting for Andy to notice him. Andy never pulled away from our kiss. Ashley walked over to him, grabbed his hand, and dragged him out of the room. I sat there, a confused expression finding its way onto my face. I wonder what that’s all about, I thought to myself as I got up and followed them. Neither of them noticed that I did. I secretly followed them. They went into Ashley’s room where they would be alone since Jinxx was spending the day with Sammy Doll. Ashley slammed the door.

“What the hell are you thinking?” he loudly whispered.

There was no answer from Andy.

“Well?” Ashley said impatiently.

Still no answer from Andy. It was then I heard the connection of a hand to a face.

“You bastard! I told you that she was mine!” I heard Ashley yell quietly.

“You can hit me all you want, scream at me, do whatever. I don’t care! I love her and I’m not giving her up for anyone!” Andy screamed back.

“You backstabbing Asshole!” Ashley screamed.

I had heard enough. I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I slid down it with a shocked expression on my face. I pinched myself a few times to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Each time hurt like hell, but I kept on doing it. That is, until I heard Andy’s bedroom door slam. I stood up and looked in the mirror. I’m not that different from every other girl. What do they see in me? I thought to myself. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and into my room. Andy was staring out the window. I tried to quietly walk over and get my phone, hoping he was too absorbed in his thoughts to notice me. I took three steps before he asked me a question.

“The show isn’t until 10:00 tonight, so we have all day to do whatever we want,” he said as he turned around and walked over to me, a devilish smile planted on his face.

He took my hands and leaned in closer to me.

“Let’s go out somewhere,” I said.

Our faces were inches apart. It was like the first time he had ever tried to kiss me.

“Or we could stay in,” he whispered in my ear.

His voice was very seductive and his smile was very lustful. His eyes were overflowing with passion. I couldn’t speak. There was no way to respond to him. I was frozen in time while everything else moved forward. Andy pinned me up against the wall. No. Please, I’m begging you. Don’t do this. I thought. I would’ve spoken, but I couldn’t process the thought. He began passionately kissing me. His hands were gently holding the small of my back. His lips moved to my neck and his hands moved to my hips.

Move dammit, move! I thought. I tried to move my arms, my hands, anything. But nothing happened. He began to slowly slide his hands up my shirt. I didn’t want this to happen, not yet anyways. I didn’t want to be just another girl he used for sex. His hands moved up and down the curves of my body. Shivers of excitement and fear ran up my spine. I wanted to tell him to stop. I wanted to scream for help. I wanted him, or somebody, to hear me. Help. Please. I thought as he began to undress me and throw me on the bed. Please. Help. A single tear ran down my face. I gasped in shock as I sat up. I looked at the clock on my phone, 2:30 am. It was just a dream I thought to myself with a sigh of relief. I stood up and walked over to the window. The starry sky was adorned with blackness and a beautiful moon. As I was looking, I felt someone’s eyes on me. I turned around and saw a very familiar figure in the doorway.