15

Dom P.O.V

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kat asks when she gets inside the car.

I glare at her. God, I'm so pissed right now.  I wanna yell at her but it's not her fault that Sarah just sold our house in Los Angeles without asking me. 

How could she? I had work my ass off to get that house. I had dreamed me and her living there after our marriage. 

And now she sold it without my permission I wanted that house. 

I clench my fists on the wheel. 

"Please tell me whats wrong I'm worried." her voice was soft and sad which made me look at her.

She had a heartbroken look and her eyes were sparkly like she's ready to cry.

I sigh, I just ruined her day, our day like I always do cause I have problems.

It supposed to be a romantic date.  To show her that I don't use her. 

That I feel the same about her and I moved away from Sarah.

I still can't believe me and Kat are this close, I never thought that we could be more than friends.

We always got this awkward and funny relationship and Sarah always said not to be to close with her because she was jealous of how perfect Kat was.

But I have noticed that lately, Kat is not that happy and smiley. 

 I know it's my fault I kissed her and then left her alone. 

Then again I kissed her and made her hope that we could date and be a cute famous couple.

I really wanna do that but I don't know if I could make her happy. 

All this time she was looking at me and now her eyes fall on her lap. 

"You know what? Fuck you Dom.!"  Kat snaps with tears rolling down her cheeks.

My eyes go wide and I take a shaky breath.

She opens the car door and gets out. 

"Kat!" 

Fuck, I get out of the car too.

She walks fast and I run behind her.

"Kat" I shout. God, what have I done.?

"Fuck off!" she screams.

When I reach her I pull her hand and bring her close to me.

"Don't touch me." she's fighting to get away from my touch.

"Hey, please calm down..." 

She gets out of my hold and slaps me.

I feel her hand on my cheek and my head snaps.

It didn't hurt that much physically but it hurt emotionally that she did it.

"Damn it, Kat." I aggressively grab her wrists and bring her close to me.

"Leave m-" 

I kiss her lips hard and I feel her trying to close her mouth and not kiss back but I press my lips to hers harder.

Then she finally gives in and starts moving her lips in sync with mine.

I place her hands on my waist and bring my one arm behind her head and the other on her cheek.

Her lips taste strawberry and I find it so amazing her scent drives me insane.

Before I could slip my tongue into her mouth she pulls away.

"Dom...Stop you're confusing me." She gets away from my grip.

"Kat I-"

"The first time you kissed me off screen you were drunk! Okay, I understand you weren't thinking but you know how I felt?" Her eyes water again. 

God, I hate seeing her like that.

"Please let m-"

"You were avoiding me at the Gala and then you kissed again telling me that I'm yours." she yells now,

"I have deep feelings for you and the only thing I get in return from you is my heart breaking."

Kat P.O.V

Dom stare's at me with shock drawn on his face.

"What?" his voice breaks.

"I'm in love with you..." I cry softly. I can't believe I just told him that.

Dom closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Say something." I sniff, my throat is dry and I gulp hard.

His eyes open and he looks at me broken. I have never seen him this sad.

He walks to me and I can't help but stand there like a statue waiting for him.

When he is close to me I can't feel my heart beating.

"Me too..." 

I look at him, I don't understand what he means.

"What?"

"I'm in love with you too."

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS HAPPENING?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I did 💙💜💚 Don't forget to vote and comment ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Xxx Al 💘