OD Matt! X Reader LEMON

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yeah, same here. Anyway, I've got to dash, Matt's drunk again." I rolled my eyes playfully as they giggled a little. I opened the door and stood to the side to allow a guy to enter, they thanked me and with that i strolled over to my car, diffing through my pockets trying to find my keys, my heart skipped a heat when they weren't in a pocket i usually put them in. After looking for my eyes frantically i finally found them in my bag, which is strange as i never put them there.

Shrugging i open the car and hope in, turning the engine on i buckle my seatbelt while pulling out the parking space and onto the empty roads. I sighed lightly as i turn on the heater in my car, it was freezing out tonight, i hummed to a song as i pulled into the bar Matt usually hung out at. As i pull in a notice a crowd of people cheering while egging on someone to continue beating the shit out of some poor fellow. I grunted, pulling into an empty space while taking my phone out of the cup holder. I unlock the phone bringing up Matt's text, which, as per usual, was blunt and straight forward.

Twat: Drunk. Pick up. Thank. Much love.

rolling my eyes i text him to say that i was outside. I lean back into the chair while thinking about my life choices, just as i closed my eyes the door was opened as someone jumped in then continued to slam the door closed after they got in, glancing at the person responsible for the loud entrance i glare. "Do you have to be so damn loud and rough." I complain as i back out the parking lot and heading for home. The ginger i call a boyfriend smirked while leaning back into his chair.

"You didn't complain about that last night." I scoffed as he giggles drunkenly next to me, "in fact if i think about, you were making more noise then me! And to think you were the one who told me to keep it down or the others would hear us." More laughter rung through the cold car. I shook my head while groaning, slouching in my seat.

"Whatever." As we stopped at a red light i rested my head on one of hands while my elbow rested on the window, silence caressed them both as the soft purr of the engine was nothing but a very distant hum from the outside, Matt suddenly leant over and turned the radio on. As songs played through the speakers Matts seemed to soak in the noise and instruments while shifting in his seat.

Suddenly he broke out into song, drunkenly screaming the worlds to the song like an idiot, i turned onto our street as Matt continued to belt out the lyrics incorrectly, i pulled onto our driveway and turned the car's engine off, which resulted in the car radio to also turn off. Matt whined at me, "stop whining you sound like a baby." I grumbled while getting out the car after grabbing my bag from the backseat, slamming the car door shut i made my way into the house.

Once the door was open, Matt dashed past while giggling, rolling my eyes i locked the car, throwing the car keys onto the floor slamming the door closed then proceeding the close and lock the door. I sighed heavily, quickly i slip my shoes off before running up the stairs and into my room, i panted a tiny bit as i fell onto my bed, "man i am so unfit." i breathed a laugh while grabbing my phone from my jacket pocket, i then proceed to throw the jacket off the bed while pulling my top over my head and onto the floor i flop back onto my bed, i wiggle out of my jeans dragging my socks off as well in the process, rolling off my bed, i land on the floor with a soft 'thump' while making my way over to my chair where i throw my pg.'s.

After pulling the loose shirt over my body i look for my shorts, i make a noise of confusion while spinning on my heel to look around my room, then i think back to what happened last night and groaned, of course I'd leave them there, i wore Matts hoodie for breakfast so i didn't need them as his hoodie was too big for me, opening my door i sneakily wandered over to my boyfriend's room. I knock on his door gently. Once i didn't get a response i panicked a little, "Matt? You better not be smashing another mirror with that bat of yours." Opening the door slowly i stare at his hunched over form. Once the light hit his bed he froze what he was doing, grabbing a pillow quickly, "Matt?"