2

i started posing in my mirror as i tried on different outfits. i didnt want to look like a bum around nicki. compared to me, shes stunning. after an hour, i finally found the right outfit.

suddenly, i felt my phone vibrate

suddenly, i felt my phone vibrate. "heres my address." i read her text. there was a screenshot of her location on the map. i inhaled before grabbing my keys and heading out of the door.

after a few hours of nicki and i hanging out and getting to know each together, there was a knock at the door. nicki got up from the bed that we were laying on together. i just continued to stare at the tv.

"whos this?" a beautiful brown-skinned woman spat from the door. damnnn. her accent could make anybody fall in love. i was already drooling over her curves.

"this is kehlani.. a friend i made last night. kehlani, this is rihanna" nicki said.

"whateva, i brought you some food, nicki." rihanna shoved the mcdonalds bag towards nicki. nicki took the bag and gave rihanna a quick kiss on the cheek. the brown girl rubbed her cheek and shot her a disgusted look and walked out of the bedroom.

"wow shes fine" i said still shocked.

"yeah, thats my roommate" nicki laughed, sitting up in the bed with her food.

i just nodded and we continued watching our movie.

"actually ima go home" i said, yawning.

"oh ight, ill text you later.." nicki smiled, stuffing a chicken nugget in her mouth. i walked out of the bedroom and saw rihanna on the couch, watching tv. she was eating a burger. i walked over to her and stood beside her. she looked up at me and took the burger out of mouth.

"yes? do you need something" she impatiently asked.
i shuffled and kept my eyes on her

"yeahh..its just that youre so pretty-" she cut me off

"not interested. the door is over there." rihanna said bluntly before taking another bite of her cheeseburger. i just kept silent and walked out of the apartment.

wow.