Back to normal

India's Pov <3
Me and Prince were cuddling until I felt a kick. A lot of them.

Me-aww!! owww!!!
Prince-are you okay baby?
Me-just help me up, okay!!!

Prince helped me up and as soon as I did, my water broke.

Me-aw shit!! Prince get me to the fucking hospital...NOW!!!!

As soon as we got into the car I called up Kaylah. She said she's on her way. Prince rushed me into the hospital saying ,'MY WIFE!!!! SHES IN LABOR!!!' They rushed me into the delivering room and got me prepared. They said I wasn't fully dilated so I had to wait an hour or two.

Prince's Pov :$
Before I could go to the room I got a phone call.

Me-hello
???-hey baby
Me-oh hey Nique
Nique-hey baby, uh can you come over for second? I need to tell you something really important.
Me-I can't my wife is giving birth I gotta go
Nique-but it's really impor-

I cut her off before she could finish her sentence. I ran to the room and kaylah was there. When she saw me she gave me death glare. Wonder why.

India's Pov <3
CONTRACTIONS!CONTRACTIONS!!CONTRACTIONS!!!
Ugh this fucking hurts. I was squeezing kaylah's hand so hard didn't notice Prince came in.

Me/Kaylah-where the hell have you been
Prince-phone call
Me-right. OKAY!!!! AWWWWWWWWW DOCTOR!!!! ITS TIME!!!! GET THIS FUCKING BABY OUT OF ME!!!!!!!
Dr-coming coming
Prince had his scrubs on and sat next to the doctor.
Dr-okay when I count to three, push. 1...2...3
Me-AWWWWWWWW!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!
Dr-PUSH!!!!
Me-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I cooled down and heard a baby's noise. But I felt contractions again.
Me-ow I think something's still in me. The monitor, put the gel on me and look in my stomach.

TO BE CONTINUED
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm back!! How was it??
Want me to wright more??? Then comment and vote on my stories