chapter 5

Luke........ I could not believe my eyes when I saw his blue eyes looking back at me. I slowly inhaled his sent remembering how good he smelt last time we were this close. After a few minutes of looking into each others eyes you could hear a throat being clear.

"I see you have met the help" smirked Jace looking back and fowrth between the two of us.

Luke snapped his neck quickly and looked Jace up and down with a snarl.

"What do you mean the help? She is no maid you peice of shit." Luke hissed with out taking a step away from me.

Luke slowly stepped back to turn and face straight on. Bringing me to stand right behind him.

Jace had a confused look on his face trying to figure out what was going on because in his mind I just met Luke and he didn't know why he was so protective.

I just smirked if he only knew the truth behind the new pack he just invited to stay with us. I wasn't sure how I felt about luke being back. The way he pulled me to him and how he is protecting me almost made me forget that he rejected me.

IF I didn't know any better Luke was acting like a jealous mate right now and I kind of liked it. I just don't know what to think right now I am so confused I wish Jamie was here to help me out.

I looked around the room to see if he was here but of course hes not.

I looked at Jace and he had a confused look on his face. I just smirked at him.

 If he only knew that Luke was my mate.Than maybe he will understand why he is being so protective even if he did reject me four years ago. I can still feel the furt in my chest after Luke and I left the club that night and walked to a near by park.

Slowly walking over to the swings hand and hand with Luke I could not believe I had found my mate and he was so hot. I felt so luky that he hadn't regeted me when he first saw me but he took my hand and danced with me. He even wanted to spend time with me, which why we left the club and is now at the park two blocks away.

As I sit down on the swing I start to slowly move back and forward when Luke walks infront of me and slowly spreads my knees so he is standing in front of me. As he slows down the swing I reach for his neck and pull him near me as slowly places his hands on my waist.

"Helen I know we just met but you are my mate, and since you are my mate I don't want anyone else to have you because you were made for me so I want to mark you." Luke starts to tell me.

I look him in the eye and see that he is sincere about what he is saying I can't believe what I am hearing he wants me... he actually wants me. and if he marks me it will mean we will be together forever and no one else will be able to break us apart. I was so excited by this thought that I would finally have someone to call my own. So I looked up in to Lukes blue eyes and told him what he wanted to hear. "YES, Luke you can mark me."

Luke leaned towards me and slowly kissed me on my lips and moving down towards my jaw leaving small bite marks on my skin until he came to the part of my neck right above my shoulder and when he kissed that spot I got a shiver up my spine. He licked the spot than bit down in to my neck marking me as his. At first I felt a shot of pain than a sense of pleasure. When he removed his teeth from my skin I could feel it healing and a tingle where his mark will now be.

I looked up to see luke stairing down at his mark on my neck.and whisper "Now you are mine, noone else can claim you."

I smiled up at him and told him the first thing that came to my mind. "Thank you for accepting me, I thought I would never have a mate I am so happy that I found you. now I can be with you and leave my naste pack behind."

Luke slowly turned to look at me with a smirk on his face. I got a nervous feeling that I wasn't going to like what he said to me next.

" I do not want you, I reject you I just want to make sure my true mate will never be with anyone else.that is why I marked you and since I am your true mate no one can mark over mine." with that said he turned around and left me sitting on the swing.

I could feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks I couldn't think straight I wasn't even sure where I was so i knew if I tried to find my way home it wouldn't happen. I reached up and touched my neck where his mark will forever be. and the tears just poured out of my eyes.

After about an hour of crying I decided to call Jamie to see if he could come get me. I looked at the clock on my phone12:45am, I hope he is still out this way.

Picking up my phone I dailed his number and waited........after five rings it went to voice mail." Hey Jamie I need a ride please call me back" I hung up and tried again. After the fifth voicemail message saying about the same thing I decided to give up on his and call a cab. I looked in my purse to see if I had money and realized I was broke. The only thing I could do now was call my parents. Oh they are so not going to be happy about this.

I slowly flipped open my phone and called my mom..........

Helloo...... Helen are you ok?

MOm I am sorry to call you and wake you up but Jamies is not answering his phone and I am stuck at a park in a town that is two over from us and I don't know what to do?

Helen what are you doing there? And DOn't worry I am getting your father up right now we will come and get you.

Thank you mom so much.... I am so sorry for doing this to you

It's ok Helen now while we are coming I want to know what happen do not get off this phone with me.

Okay mom... well me and Jamie went to the werewolve club over here in town and I meet my mate. And we decided to leave the club and come to the park.

Well thats greate hunny I am so happy for you that you found your mate.

Actually not really see he brought me to the park and he marked me. THan he rejected me.

WHAT..." I could hear my father screaming in the background." How dare someone rejet my daughter"

I am fine dad I promise I just want to go home.

Okay hunny we are about to be there we are just turning the corner... Oh there you are  I see you walk to the street and.....................beep..beep.beep.... the line went dead.

Dad, Dad, Mom MOm. I looked up where their car was just coming around the corner to see a 18wheeler turned over and pinning my parents in the car.

I started to run to them about the time they both exploded and there was nothing I could do to help them.

I immediately called 911 told them where we were and told them to hurrry. I tried to get to my parents but it was to much. I fell to the ground and started to cry knowing that they were gone and it was my fault.

 Lookin at Jace and Luke looking at each other with death glaires I finally found my voice and looked at both of them and told them to relax. I wasn't sure how Jace is going to react when he finds out the truth but I guess since luke is back in the picture it is now  or never.

I took a deep breath and looked up into Lukes eyes.I knew that I loved him and that even if he doesn't feel the same he will always have my heart because he is my true mate and I only get one

 Looking at Luke I started to speak..............................